mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Plus I like 3.26 a gallon more than 5.00 a liter.

J

That would blow.

Going up the coast to SF, we had to fill up at the only gas station for a few hundred miles, it was $5.6 , $5.70, $5.80 :trippy:

That's more expensive than on our lake, lol.

There's a station at a lake we go to with old ass pumps that don't go past $4.00 a gallon. They're busy as hell when gas goes past 4 a gallon. Last time it did they quit selling gas

LOL. Price went up, we went out of business.

Pretty much, lol. He told us he was selling gas at a loss for a few weeks to bring people into the restaurant, but I guess that wasn't working out.

Laptop setup on BOINC Aaron. Setting up other desktop tomorrow. Let me know if you can see that I can do something better on my end as far as tweaking things for the best performance.

Awesome!! Thank you. If you added the WUprop and Freehall, those are a nice help as they run round the clock regardless and don't effect anything. Overall, the target focus is on PrimeGrid, Primabonica, Seti, SZTAKI, Leiden, NFS, Spinhenge, Einstein, LHC, and Orbit. Those last two dont get much work. :thanx:

Isn't he staying as chairman of the board? Way less of a big deal than people are making it out to be

That's the truth truth!

Still, jobs invented the internet, breathed life into Adam, and has a 13" cock.

Just ask him!

I was a huge Apple fan until not too long ago. For a while they made a better product. After that stopped though its been a huge marketing scheme.

I look at apple the same way i look at bose. except granny smiths, those are the shit. Bose has no edible equivalent.

applied for a part-time library spot and got a rejection e-mail the very next morning. Seriously, my credentials don't say I can work 15hrs/week in a dying industry?

applied for a part-time library spot and got a rejection e-mail the very next morning. Seriously, my credentials don't say I can work 15hrs/week in a dying industry?

Not compaired to those who went to school for librairy degrees I'm sure. You are definately over qualified.

That fucking bear looks scary as shit.

Fuck Steve Jobs.

Isn't he staying as chairman of the board? Way less of a big deal than people are making it out to be

As CEO Jobs was directly in control of day to day operations and decision making; by becoming Chairman he's relinquishing those duties to Tim Cook. Whether or not its a "big deal" will be determined by whether Cook will carry on the corporate strategy and management culture Jobs established or if he brings something brand new to the table.

$3 to touch it while I touch your toes.

To be fair Tim Cook does look like the bastard love child of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates

verizon-iphone-1061-1295390709.jpg

Not compaired to those who went to school for librairy degrees I'm sure. You are definately over qualified.

this was only an assistant spot but I agree.

tim cook = burns!

Wait a damn second... Sean, not only did you recognise a pop culture figure in the media but you made an association and created humor with it.

We need to check the earths core to see if it's slowing in it's rotation......

If you start talking about how much you enjoyed the new lil wayne album I'm calling an ambulance!

Why do all the European versions of cars on Top Gear seem to get way better gas mileage than cars here? It seems like their standard gasoline engines get really high MPG's compared to what most cars get in America. Is it because their gas has a higher octane rating than ours? I've always wondered this.

UK gallons are larger than US gallons, that's the sole reason. We don't get super-duper good fuels.

1 Imperial gallon = 4.54609188 liters

1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liters

9 hours straight on the backhoe, it was so hot outside I managed to get the engine up to 230F a couple of times. Only took 2 5 minute breaks to eat and I feel totally beat.

The $$ is well worth it though :D

Why do all the European versions of cars on Top Gear seem to get way better gas mileage than cars here? It seems like their standard gasoline engines get really high MPG's compared to what most cars get in America. Is it because their gas has a higher octane rating than ours? I've always wondered this.

They don't have the same emissions standards we do and they way they rate them is different. Higher octane has nothing to do with better gas mileage.

European emission standards are very effed up. Can't wait to see if the jeep can pass emissions with the EGR off. If it does, the whole EGR setup comes out.