mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Like you just figured out, Vd is one way stroke, as there is only one cone side on the inside of the enclosure. Sd*Xmax

Thanks

Video of the home coming lastnight.

I was unable to copy the video link, but here is the web page.

http://www.wnep.com/

You shoulda ran behind the camera jumping up and down pointing at your shirt :P

I got some shit for not wearing my team shirt.

Ridiculous if you ask me. It's not like your wore the competitor's team shirt...

Spent all morning picking grapes. 300lbs. Now to de-stem

good lord I woke up late today, wtf

Time to shower, drop the dog off, grab the other 1/3 of our group and go to mesa!!!

Ridiculous if you ask me. It's not like your wore the competitor's team shirt...

It was all out of good fun, nothing bad. I know everybody on the team very well and pick on them so they figured they had their chance to give it back.

LOL

I wasn’t going to let soaking wet pants prevent me from eating my chicken Tarna, however, so I dug in and vacuumed up those succulent chicken chunks and mentally rehearsed for my meeting, saying things like “This? Oh, it’s just urine,” or “I like to take away any negotiating advantage you may have by pissing myself in advance. Now let’s do this.”

Son of a bitch. I think I cooked my iPod. Left it in the car out in the sun and when I went to use it I heard a pop and now nothing. Everything works, but no sound.

Fuck Ipods...I only have one because my Alpine doesn't take anything else than a CD and an Ipod (with an adapter).

After a new HDD and a new battery it still locks from time to time. Hard reset and it's good to go.

Another heavy day...

Sheetrock from 9 to 4, then 5 hours on the backhoe and after that 30 minutes fixing a HU install.

Backhoe work felt like sitting in a sandstorm in the desert. 90F+ outside and loading dirt.

Son of a bitch. I think I cooked my iPod. Left it in the car out in the sun and when I went to use it I heard a pop and now nothing. Everything works, but no sound.

Fuck Ipods...I only have one because my Alpine doesn't take anything else than a CD and an Ipod (with an adapter).

After a new HDD and a new battery it still locks from time to time. Hard reset and it's good to go.

I was lucky enough to save all my music this morning. I remembered reading (I think it was you) had a HD crash and put it in the freezer and it worked long enough to get the data off of. I googled it and it seems like the issue is a weak solder that is compromised when the iPod gets too hot. Some people had luck just clamping the corner. I tried the freezer trick and it's held on long enough to retrieve my music :)

My ipad bakes in my car, outside temp 105+, god knows what the cabin temp is. I turn it on and it shows a too fucking hot message, then I can use it 15if minutes later. Started sticking it under the seat and that seems to keep it cool enough where the message only lasts a few minutes.

Yes, yes I did just put a double decker Moon Pie in my protein shake...mmm...liquified moon pie...

Lol, and a steak while your at it?

The Russian government has given the go-ahead on an ambitious new tunnel project that could connect Siberia with Alaska via an underground rail line. If completed, the $65 billion project will be the longest underwater tunnel in the world, besting the Chunnel between England and France by twice the distance. The planned course would stretch over 65 miles and would snake beneath the Big and Little Diomede Islands. According to Inhabitat, the project will be funded by a private and public partnership.

Actually saw the proposed plan for this tunnel on a Science Channel program a week or so ago, pretty huge undertaking

The Russian government has given the go-ahead on an ambitious new tunnel project that could connect Siberia with Alaska via an underground rail line. If completed, the $65 billion project will be the longest underwater tunnel in the world, besting the Chunnel between England and France by twice the distance. The planned course would stretch over 65 miles and would snake beneath the Big and Little Diomede Islands. According to Inhabitat, the project will be funded by a private and public partnership.

Actually saw the proposed plan for this tunnel on a Science Channel program a week or so ago, pretty huge undertaking

What's the purpose?

Intercontinental freight rail

Intercontinental freight rail

Ah, well it sounds like quite the endeavor, hopefully they'll have lots of pictures during construction.

its really nine individual tunnels:

one eastbound tunnel, one westbound tunnel, one service tunnel from the Chukchi Peninsula to Big Diomede Island (both Russian)

one eastbound tunnel, one westbound tunnel, one service tunnel from Big Diomede Island (Russian) to Little Diomede Island (American)

one eastbound tunnel, one westbound tunnel, one service tunnel from Little Diomede Island to the Seward Peninsula (both American)

BeringBridge.jpg

Going straight from peninsula to peninsula was deemed too radical for reasons I can't recall at the moment

That's pretty wild.