mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

hpp-richard-petty-superbird.jpg

Not sure I like the wheels, but that would be nutty to drive.

Forget the Super Bird. Bring back the 'Cuda. The problem is they were both Plymouth products. A couple of years ago when the Challenger first came out I believe they were throwing around the Chrysler 'Cuda name. hmmmm

Two things I learned from the NFL game last night:

1. Kickoffs are going to suck this year.

2. The Saints defense still cannot tackle.

I left a set of Maui's on the bottom of the lake. Something about 75mph on a boat and they fly off.

Gotta get those neon colored straps that float, lol. There's a lake near here where every marina sells them. The picture on the packaging look like it hasn't changed since the 80's.

I've had the same problem with Ray Ban's. Nice, optical quality isn't as good as the MJim or Revo, but they are too much money for how easy they break. Maui's last forever and don't even really scratch. Worth the dough IMO.

Smith. I absolutely love mine, I like them better than my Oakleys and I returned my Ray-Bans.

funny-dog-pictures-i-dont-think-we-are-on-tatooine-anymore-toto.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-i-dont-always-hump-strangers.jpg

I left a set of Maui's on the bottom of the lake. Something about 75mph on a boat and they fly off.

Gotta get those neon colored straps that float, lol. There's a lake near here where every marina sells them. The picture on the packaging look like it hasn't changed since the 80's.

I hate wearing those things, ever since then I use a cinch strap to hold them to my head

I've had the same problem with Ray Ban's. Nice, optical quality isn't as good as the MJim or Revo, but they are too much money for how easy they break. Maui's last forever and don't even really scratch. Worth the dough IMO.

Smith. I absolutely love mine, I like them better than my Oakleys and I returned my Ray-Bans.

For plastic lenses Smith are nice. I still prefer the optical quality that glass gives you, but have almost bought Smiths and/or Tifosi as well many times.

For plastic lenses Smith are nice. I still prefer the optical quality that glass gives you, but have almost bought Smiths and/or Tifosi as well many times.

Ahhh, I see. I won't buy a pair anymore that is not poly-carbonate impact rated.

Ahhh, I see. I won't buy a pair anymore that is not poly-carbonate impact rated.

Poly scratches easier than glass, but it doesn't shatter as bad. For biking I've wanted some Poly, but otherwise I'll stay with glass.

Aaron, over the ear ftw in my book. If you are wearing them for any length that is. Of course that is a catch22 for me since I have huge fucking ears. Some over the ear end up being on the ear or partially on the ear. Makes shopping all that much more fun.

Yes, that is part of my challenge.

• Like to keep them under $75, but could splurge a little.
  • Will be used in an engineering office, so sound really should not leak out.
  • Over the ear is preferred.
  • Respectable frequency range.
  • No chrome (some Sennheiser's have chrome for some reason).
  • Long cord as I have a very large desk and don't want to be tethered close to my machine each time I have to move over to look at drawing plots.
  • Most listening at the office will be digital streaming, listening at home will be a mixture of the same and records.

Essentially would like near reference quality with out near reference quality price that go over the ear.

I'll be watching this closely...since I have similar requirements....

Damnit, RockAuto apparently no longer ships to Romania by USPS

MF'ers :(

Poly scratches easier than glass, but it doesn't shatter as bad. For biking I've wanted some Poly, but otherwise I'll stay with glass.

Yea, every pair I own gets used as safety glasses, even my regular glasses are impact rated poly carb lenses.

My Jim's are poly.

Julbo used to make some good shades. Jamie from myth budgets wears their leather mountain style.

I hate wearing those things, ever since then I use a cinch strap to hold them to my head

I've never actually tried them. They look irritating. I buy shades at the Goodwill all the time so I usually wear those when I'm on the boat. If I loose them I'm out a dollar. I don't think I've ever lost a pair though, lol. Just my favorite pair of Rays.

These are my office headphones :) 4" Cones baby.

img8040j.jpg

False alarm, seems like the products I wanted exceeded the size limit. RockAuto still ships via USPS. WHEW

USPS won't ship a complete Jeep Adrian

These are my office headphones :) 4" Cones baby.

img8040j.jpg

I have 6" cones for headphones at home :P

If speakers would be ok at the office, I'd already have the 3" Faital's installed...

USPS won't ship a complete Jeep Adrian

Bummer :lol:

I still need to build a box/printer stand for the IXL to "fill" in the bottom end although really for my listening the TB's do more than enough.