mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Pizza Man Camouflage:

It was late, I ordered a pizza, and I was very stoned. I ran down and I saw a guy, standing there, with a big bag and at this point, I was like a bull seeing red, I knew my pizza was in that bag. I go to hand you 20$ and you stand there, I think you tell me, its 16$, so I try to hand you 20$. You wont take it, your hands are up, your saying something, so I try to give you 25$ but you keep saying something and walk away. You walked away with my pizza while my thirst was so strong, my hunger so epic that I knew there was going to be Greek poem that rivals the Odyssey written about it, but you walked away with everything I ever wanted. At this point, while staring at you, my blood shot eyes started to roam your attire, I realized you were just a jogger who got done grocery shopping and were trying to get into the apartment complex. This whole time you were shouting, “I'M NOT THE PIZZA GUY, HE IS!”. I now realized that the red uniform the pizza man was wearing acted like camouflage against the red brick walls, he was like the predator emerging from the jungle, very tricky pizza man.

- 10/06/2010 Rob Kettle -

These AKG cans rock. I can't wait to get an amp. I'm listening to kodo right now and the range is something I haven't heard in phones before. My in ear handles bass much louder and deeper but it doesn't sound as natural. It's also so much easier on my ears than the ultra high frequency from in ear. It's just more...."natural".

I'm going to have to put a kodo cd on ot test out the logans... I bet they will do awesome.

So buy a fucking amp already! :peepwall:

Lol I know. I have so much on my plate at home and with work being so crazy I get no research time.

Eff me. I "get" to entertain in laws this weekend.

Press "Play" and walk away. :D

I had to do a power point presentation in computer class a few years back, as a joke, I typed in everything I was going to say for each slide into a computer generated voice, saved the mp3 files and attached to each slide.

Game day came, I walked up, started it, then just walked out and got a drink of water, came back with a big grin on my face, teacher didn't have a good sense of humor.

Anyone know of a good calendar software for the computer, that can also sync with droid x (android)?

I tried the google calendar but it's very unreliable, I would make an event and save it, shows up on date, close browser, come back to it and it's magically gone, not to mention some other known bugs... I cannot have this.

Anyone got any other good ones?

I use Microsoft Outlook which is actually a reasonably effective email program to go along with the calendar.

I had to do a power point presentation in computer class a few years back, as a joke, I typed in everything I was going to say for each slide into a computer generated voice, saved the mp3 files and attached to each slide.

Game day came, I walked up, started it, then just walked out and got a drink of water, came back with a big grin on my face, teacher didn't have a good sense of humor.

Aidan doesn't get to watch tv. Plus its fucking gorgeous outside.

Anyone know of a good calendar software for the computer, that can also sync with droid x (android)?

I tried the google calendar but it's very unreliable, I would make an event and save it, shows up on date, close browser, come back to it and it's magically gone, not to mention some other known bugs... I cannot have this.

I use Microsoft Outlook which is actually a reasonably effective email program to go along with the calendar.

Used it originally and it worked. Guess the problem I'm running into now is, anything that is synced between the droidx to xxx calendar program is first synced to google calendar then transferred to the xxx program.

So basically google cal is still the middle man, just have to test if it'll work, if not we'll likely get a palm pre.

And I always thought google was awesome.

Lake?

I remember in school teachers would talk about how the average kid watches xxx hours of tv per week, I was like "not me, maybe a few hours." Just didn't mention how much I was on the internet. I remember being like thirteen and started messing with visual basic, then 14-15 html, css, and eventually php.

You guys could go bowling. :roflmao:

Sounds like boat and grill time to me.

All the shit on tv now for kids seems like such a steaming pile of shit. Rots the mind I tell you.

Now I'm off to work.... yay.

I go to bed early on my birthday just to get up and go to work again. I feel old.

Still have time for sex though, of course.

The National Labor Relations Board has weighed in on the role of social networking at the office, determining that employees can't be fired for what they post on Facebook -- as long as they use the platform to talk about improving their workplace. The NLRB's ruling, announced on Wednesday, stems from an incident last year, when an employee at the Hispanics United of Buffalo non-profit organization went on Facebook to complain about a co-worker who accused her of slacking off at the office. Other colleagues soon chimed in on the woman's wall post with a slew of profanity-laced comments, before the targeted employee noticed the thread and reported it to a supervisor. Citing the agency's zero-tolerance policy on cyber harassment, the boss fired the five employees who participated in the online discussion -- including one who went on to file a complaint with the NLRB. Last week, administrative law Judge Arthur Amchan finally issued a verdict in the case, determining that the employees retained the right to talk about "their terms and conditions of employment," as stipulated under the National Labor Relations Act. Because this particular Facebook thread involved discussion of "job performance and staffing levels," Amchan ordered Hispanics United to reinstate the employees. The decision marks the first time that an administrative judge has ruled on a Facebook-related workplace case, though the NLRB says it's received "an increasing number of charges related to social media in the past year" -- so it likely won't be the last.

gonna be one of those knee compression sleeve kinda days...

Thank you Nate!!! Ordered. They just about perfect fit what I need. Great price too, and nothing fancy that I won't worry about at the office.

All the shit on tv now for kids seems like such a steaming pile of shit. Rots the mind I tell you.

Now I'm off to work.... yay.

I let Gavin watch racing, baseball, SportsCenter, and the shows on public access. Those shows are actually educational. When he's with his mom, he watches stupid ass Spongebob, and iCarly, and Victorious gay shit since that's what she feeds her 8 year old to shut her up.

I have two videos of some cool shit I made for you guys. If they turn out there will be more to come.cone

Used it originally and it worked. Guess the problem I'm running into now is, anything that is synced between the droidx to xxx calendar program is first synced to google calendar then transferred to the xxx program.

So basically google cal is still the middle man, just have to test if it'll work, if not we'll likely get a palm pre.

And I always thought google was awesome.

Synced with google, really? I don't think mine is but zm not sure how to check

:( having inlaws here for potentially my last boating weekend blows

I suppose I could take them to hay days, lol

Anyone up to speed on Droid based tablets. An I-whatever would work too I suppose, but I want a 7" and don't want to spend a lot. Just going to be used as a remote control and an occasional webpage view while watching tv