mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

True. In your line of work no way would I expect to see someone in boots. For a guy that gets paid to build and break things, I would expect to see boots.

skar subs get low loud and sound good sealed or ported and dont take up to much space who wouldnt want that and they look good. anyway im done pucking up this post

ROFL

Boner keeps on poking its ugly head around

True. In your line of work no way would I expect to see someone in boots. For a guy that gets paid to build and break things, I would expect to see boots.

And then no dress clothes ;)

Never said there was anything wrong with boots, just that dress boots is an oxymoron. Of course if you go to church near where my wife is from polished work boots, a Vikings shirt, and jeans if ultra clean are considered dress clothes.

I read your post as 'real uncommon for me to even be seen in areas where you both live.' My first thought was, well, don't blame you.

Oh, one of my biggest sales last year was to the UoMN's lab that is pretty much like yours. CE and focused on cement and structures.

I'm going to get away with boots for as long as I can. :)

I read your post as 'real uncommon for me to even be seen in areas where you both live.' My first thought was, well, don't blame you.

That as well, lol. For KS its usually Wichita and Texas Austin. Nothing similar in either of those cities, but of course our customer base.

Oh, one of my biggest sales last year was to the UoMN's lab that is pretty much like yours. CE and focused on cement and structures.

Really? They ran into some serious money.

They must be focusing more on cement and reactions at the molecular level?

That as well, lol. For KS its usually Wichita and Texas Austin. Nothing similar in either of those cities, but of course our customer base.

Aircraft. :)

I hate Wichita, such a shit town.

The woman is about the only thing good to come out of that town.

The Spirit surplus sales are pretty good too. Bought more than one thing out of there.

Really? They ran into some serious money.

They must be focusing more on cement and reactions at the molecular level?

Not really, DOE grant. ;)

Aircraft. :)

I hate Wichita, such a shit town.

Reminds me of Texas

The Spirit surplus sales are pretty good too. Bought more than one thing out of there.

Still shocked how little of that old Boeing facility is being used. Plenty of our gear close to there though :)

Jesus christ you guys are still talking about boots.

Put on your shit kickers and kick some shit

well shit, you are still whining about going active or not. Just :doit:

The ML is starting to become mundane and boring. :Doh:

Actually, just well beyond being used to it. Exactly the reason I've never leased a car before. I like to change it up.

And Matt you fucker, had to go and list a Pantera that is price appropriate for me to blow money on. Damn our house not being finished yet and me owning an extra boat and snowmobile that NEEDS to sell.

And I'm off to the farm :) See you guys next week.

Have a good weekend. :)

Just buy the damn Pantera already and quit your bitching. :D

well shit, you are still whining about going active or not. Just :doit:

Oh I'm not whining about going active, I'm DOING IT, I just wanted your help before I ordered everything and then had you say "you should have gotten this instead" and me going "oh well it's already ordered."

So fuck yeah! I'm ordering everything now, ms8 for super cheap!!!!!

Pretty stoked right now. :D

And I'm off to the farm :) See you guys next week.

Have fun with the animals. :D

Seriously though, enjoy the weekend and thanks for all help. :drink40: