mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I was joking about the whining :D

Time to go tip some cows

This sounds like a good friday for everyone. :)

Finally just took a shower from mountain biking lol, got home took everything out of my car, boxed everything up, printed four different packaging slips, dropped off at postnet.

Ahh yeah!

True. In your line of work no way would I expect to see someone in boots. For a guy that gets paid to build and break things, I would expect to see boots.

And then no dress clothes ;)

Never said there was anything wrong with boots, just that dress boots is an oxymoron. Of course if you go to church near where my wife is from polished work boots, a Vikings shirt, and jeans if ultra clean are considered dress clothes.

Ah, I see where the confusion is. I'm not talking about polished work boots; I only wear these particular boots with formal attire. Cheaper and more comfortable than any pair of full brogue oxfords I have come across. If I need to kick some shit, I pull out the Red Wing lace ups. ;)

Man, that 97t5wagon is a complete tool.

I wonder if people like that ever wake up one day and go "holy shit, what have I been doing"

Godsmack, you know anything about the lockdown at davis monthan?

I haven't heard anything..

Please don't make us go into FPCON Charlie :(

No I sure don't guys. I've been making calls through the day and I cannot find shit out. I do know that shit has been fucked up around here recently though. By that I mean.............extra sensitive. Additionally DM and Luke have been sending F-16's down here for fly bys and touch and goes all the damn time.

J

A lot of weird shit happening in Tucson and phoenix this week...

The ML is starting to become mundane and boring. :Doh:

Got a replacement in mind?

True. In your line of work no way would I expect to see someone in boots. For a guy that gets paid to build and break things, I would expect to see boots.

Never said there was anything wrong with boots, just that dress boots is an oxymoron. Of course if you go to church near where my wife is from polished work boots, a Vikings shirt, and jeans if ultra clean are considered dress clothes.

Ah, I see where the confusion is. I'm not talking about polished work boots; I only wear these particular boots with formal attire. Cheaper and more comfortable than any pair of full brogue oxfords I have come across. If I need to kick some shit, I pull out the Red Wing lace ups. ;)

What kind of boots?

No I sure don't guys. I've been making calls through the day and I cannot find shit out. I do know that shit has been fucked up around here recently though. By that I mean.............extra sensitive. Additionally DM and Luke have been sending F-16's down here for fly bys and touch and goes all the damn time.

J

We'll probably hit Charlie.

All my construction friends swear by Red Wings or Tims.

What kind of boots?

Justin Ropers; ~$50 bucks if memory serves

Julian, are you Kevin's bitch handling team applications, or are you getting something in return? :P

All my construction friends swear by Red Wings or Tims.

Danners are the best work boot I've ever found, double the price though.

i've been watching the price of ram drop over the last few month, 4gb of ddr3 can be had for ~25 bucks. just realized my macbook uses ddr2 :angry2:

dam... i wanna buy something.. this wont go well for my bank account.

dam... i wanna buy something.. this wont go well for my bank account.

A deposit to my bank account will get you all the good wishes that I can provide. :)

Dress boots

Oxymoron

Perhaps up north, but quite common here. And it was at Texas A&M, so yeah, boots were the way to go.

You were at A&M?

For a few hours, yeah. Rudder Tower, 6th floor. Rather dismal turnout, but whatevs.