mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Hand prints on that Ford look a little big to me

They grow them bigger in the UK. ;)

LOL big hands and bad teeth

The A8 is an $80K vehicle though...

Yes, but the way one of them was mangled (in terms of the aluminum), the rebuild job looked like it was on the TOTALED scale when only the front corner was really damaged.

If I trusted Audi, reliability wise better, an A4 or A3 set of keys would be in my hand right now. An A3 would be about perfect for me right now, with more power and AWD, that covers the two things lacking in my current scooter.

I trust Audi WAY more than Mercedes.

Hasn't Mercedez made significant improvements in recent years? I know a lot of their cars are frequently at the bottom of reliability surveys.

Not like they were in the 60's...

All the way up to the mid 90's. Then something changed...

I'd love me a W124 diesel.

There was a 93, black on grey near me, and I was tempted. Do a turbo swap, find the same suspension I had the Brabus, and import the Euro 5 speed would be super sweet.

The new Hyundai Accent is wicked, IMO

Were you smoking crack when you wrote that?

No, why? The new Hyundai vehicles are leaps and bounds better than the old, better than anything Europe has to offer too, the Fiat 500 is a joke.

Wasn't a quality statement, thing is ugly as shit

As far as appearance is concerned, MB > Audi for most of their range IMO.

Not the interiors where its not even close. Audi wins.

I have driven the Mercedes Benz S550 extensively over the past few months. Quality from mb has significantly increased over the past few years. The only complaint I have on the car is the damn click wheel interface.

My ML63 has been rather uneventful to own, but for its class and price it should be nicer

As far as appearance is concerned, MB > Audi for most of their range IMO.

Not the interiors where its not even close. Audi wins.

Haven't been in too many Audis, but the few I have I've been impressed with. Wouldn't be a deal breaker for me though.

any bird people here? This hawk just landed outside the window and I managed to snap a few pics before he took back off. Anyone identify him? BTW i'm in Punta Gorda, FL

IMG_3074.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_3080.JPG

IMG_3082.JPG

IMG_3083.JPG

I have driven the Mercedes Benz S550 extensively over the past few months. Quality from mb has significantly increased over the past few years. The only complaint I have on the car is the damn click wheel interface.

My ML63 has been rather uneventful to own, but for its class and price it should be nicer

What year is it? If I have any real complaints, its that this damn thing has too many features. I guess thats what happens when you tell the dealer to fully load it except the AMG performance package. The safety features are kind of ridiculous. The car shakes the steering wheel if you get to close to the center line. If you get to close the the edge of the road line it shakes the wheel and slows you down.

Picture018.jpg

so my sister, mother, and brother (in that order) have requested me as a friend on facebook and I've declined all three. Since when was facebook a place for family? that would be almost as bad as them checking me out on SSA!

What year is it? If I have any real complaints, its that this damn thing has too many features. I guess thats what happens when you tell the dealer to fully load it except the AMG performance package. The safety features are kind of ridiculous. The car shakes the steering wheel if you get to close to the center line. If you get to close the the edge of the road line it shakes the wheel and slows you down.

I could see those features getting annoying real fast

so my sister, mother, and brother (in that order) have requested me as a friend on facebook and I've declined all three. Since when was facebook a place for family? that would be almost as bad as them checking me out on SSA!

Reason I am not on facebook.

Anti-friending TOP!

Denied!

i went ahead and accepted them but put them in a group, i'm still debating deleting them.

and just deleted them, there has to be a line, i'll be happy to draw it for them.

You guys are SLACKERS

Am not ! :P

Finished a prototype LED power supply, cut some wood for the work bench and installed a huge vice, organized some stuff in the garage (ever since moving i nothing was in place) and put together a customer's SPL box.

Sweet :) What sort of supply?

Picture018.jpg

2007. It isn't a bad haul the kiddie around soccer mom truck.

<-doesn't know shit about facebook and will keep it that way

<-doesn't know shit about facebook and will keep it that way

Oh man your missing out on some real good stuff. ;)

People can post about the most exciting things like "I just a cheese steak." and you can "Like" it. There's so many other cool things that I just can't remember off... ;)

:suicide-santa::suicide-santa::suicide-santa:

:suicide-santa:

Got out for a mtb ride before dark, nice way to end the day, and flush all the beer out of my system LOL.