mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't understand those 3 videos at all.

Not supposed to, it is part of the OT.com/4chan wacky sub culture that is hard to understand, but if you do, some of the crap they come up with is absolutely funny.

That's because its repetitive and bad. Catchy goes away.

Indeed. Amusing really. If I don't like a band a year or so down the road it's a pretty strong indication that they were shitty to begin with. I still have the first album I ever bought myself and still listen to it on occasion.

Sean would hate the dance music I have on the can's at work during the day to keep me cranking along. ;)

What kind of dancing?

The sweaty kind that european women love in massive night clubs that don't close until sunrise.

Pictures Aaron listening to:

:lol2:

Indeed. Amusing really. If I don't like a band a year or so down the road it's a pretty strong indication that they were shitty to begin with. I still have the first album I ever bought myself and still listen to it on occasion.

Sean would hate the dance music I have on the can's at work during the day to keep me cranking along. ;)

What kind of dancing?

The sweaty kind that european women love in massive night clubs that don't close until sunrise.

:wub:

Once again Sean

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit - OEM

$119.99 promo code EMCKAHH44

http://www.newegg.co...-_-32116992-L0E

kinda weird how this shit pops up when everyone else is looking but not me.ughdunno.gif

Thanks

Alright now talk me into 64 bit instead of 32 bit. :P

What kind of dancing?

Yep, you lost me. Not sure how that is exciting or relaxing WITHOUT the women.

Sweaty European womens ftw

Im the same, i can play a great album that ive been listening to for years and still enjoy every bit of it, if something isnt worth a damn it gets old after a few listens

Of course most people wouldn't find Rodrigo Y Gabriela relaxing so I probably shouldn't comment. The Tangs are playing a little Captain Casanova atm.

Actually a reasonably decent Pandora station as well, I've used my phone on the boat to tune in to "them"

Im the same, i can play a great album that ive been listening to for years and still enjoy every bit of it, if something isnt worth a damn it gets old after a few listens

I can tell a crappy album when I can't make it through a 5 minute song without fast forwarding. Considering I have a ton of albums with 20 minute songs it isn't the length that bothers me :)

What kind of dancing?

Even with the women I fail to see how its exciting or relaxing...but to each his own...

I like some of the electronic tunes. It brings me back to when I would go to raves and have a blasty blast.

What kind of dancing?

Even with the women I fail to see how its exciting or relaxing...but to each his own...

Then earplugs & women.

or just women and some slow jams...

just saying

You guys are SLACKERS

Am not ! :P

Finished a prototype LED power supply, cut some wood for the work bench and installed a huge vice, organized some stuff in the garage (ever since moving i nothing was in place) and put together a customer's SPL box.

Speaking of LED's, where is the best place to buy them? I only need around 5 or so.

Just signed up for google plus. Anyone else have it yet? Trying to get more people to sign up.

I'm on G+

Michael Kader

Hey guys, I need some help.

I am having tournament of sorts tonight and I want to make a big tournament bracket. I am thinking about getting a big image and taking to a printer place and printing out a large blank bracket on paper.

Problem is I don't know what to get/ do. I know that there are images you can make bigger and not lose quality but I don't know how to find them. I need an image that will look good on a 3-4' by 6' sheet of paper...

Ideas?

I'm on G+

Michael Kader

Added

Hey guys, I need some help.

I am having tournament of sorts tonight and I want to make a big tournament bracket. I am thinking about getting a big image and taking to a printer place and printing out a large blank bracket on paper.

Problem is I don't know what to get/ do. I know that there are images you can make bigger and not lose quality but I don't know how to find them. I need an image that will look good on a 3-4' by 6' sheet of paper...

Ideas?

What kind of image? I've got quite a few images with very high resolution than can be printed out.

I would also try google images and select some big size.

Maybe the place you would go, could have some stock images too.

H6vsS.jpg

I've always laughed when people say they are bored, because what I hear them say is "I am boring".

I always tell the people who complain they are bored that they should come help me with my projects.

You guys are SLACKERS

Am not ! :P

Finished a prototype LED power supply, cut some wood for the work bench and installed a huge vice, organized some stuff in the garage (ever since moving i nothing was in place) and put together a customer's SPL box.

Speaking of LED's, where is the best place to buy them? I only need around 5 or so.

ebay.

That's where I got mine.