mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

One great thing about ADD is that nothing is boring :D

Hey guys, I need some help.

I am having tournament of sorts tonight and I want to make a big tournament bracket. I am thinking about getting a big image and taking to a printer place and printing out a large blank bracket on paper.

Problem is I don't know what to get/ do. I know that there are images you can make bigger and not lose quality but I don't know how to find them. I need an image that will look good on a 3-4' by 6' sheet of paper...

Ideas?

What kind of image? I've got quite a few images with very high resolution than can be printed out.

I would also try google images and select some big size.

Maybe the place you would go, could have some stock images too.

We are playing a game called Fruit Ninja, and I have a large logo image I just wanted to throw it on a large tournament bracket and print it out. I know that with adobe they have vector images or something like that so no matter how big you make it, it still looks good.

Mercedes-Benz is reportedly facing a class-action lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey for alleged defects in the company's M156 V8. According to the plaintiffs, premature internal wear occurs because the engine uses cast nodular iron camshafts and 9310-grade steel valves. Something about that combination causes early failure, either due to improper offset of the components or inadequate heat treating. The plaintiffs also allege that Mercedes-Benz and AMG have known about the issue since 2007, when Daimler released a service bulletin on the problem. At this point, it's unclear how many engines this alleged defect covers, or exactly when or if the lawsuit will go to trial.

The M156 V8 – one of the snarliest and best-sounding engines we've ever driven – has served as the powerhouse for a wide range of AMG vehicles. The 6.3-liter lump actually displaces 6.2 liters, but churns out 525 horsepower in its newest iteration. The engine has found its way into vehicles like the C63 AMG, E63 AMG, ML63 AMG and SL63 AMG, among others.

Lovely

Regrettably its their customers that are the de de de's

If that was a reference to what I think it is I hope you don't find that moron entertaining.

H6vsS.jpg

I love it when Louis CK goes off.

I watched the first season of his show. It was pretty good.

I like some of the electronic tunes. It brings me back to when I would go to raves and have a blasty blast.

How long ago was this? Not making an old joke, I'm just curious.

I like some of the electronic tunes. It brings me back to when I would go to raves and have a blasty blast.

12-6 years ago I was relatively in that scene.

Driving home right now on the freeway, Semi right next to me blows a tire / retread, scares the shit out of me, pieces flying all over my car...

I don't think much has changed. I don't frequent them, but Datsik was an absolute blast last summer.

WTF is with all this "PM me for Skar" shit going on here lately? Annoying as fuck.

Driving home right now on the freeway, Semi right next to me blows a tire / retread, scares the shit out of me, pieces flying all over my car...

Any damage? At least nothing worse happened.

WTF is with all this "PM me for Skar" shit going on here lately? Annoying as fuck.

Fuck Skar. I love it how anybody that buys some skar product can basically be a "rep" and all of sudden there hot shit.

I pulled over and didn't see anything, I didn't run over any of it thankfully, so I'm good.

I wonder if this is undercutting the SSA store.

I wonder if this is undercutting the SSA store.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Fuck Skar. I love it how anybody that buys some skar product can basically be a "rep" and all of sudden there hot shit.

I pulled over and didn't see anything, I didn't run over any of it thankfully, so I'm good.

The people he's letting be "reps" says a lot about the company.

Good to hear about the car

Maserati version of the Dodge Durango/ Jeep Liberty is coming soon supposedly.

maserati.jpg

I don't think much has changed. I don't frequent them, but Datsik was an absolute blast last summer.

I used to go to WMC every year. Awesome time.

Can someone verify the SAX125.2 and SAZ1200D are the same case size?

I despise fighting with my daughter's mom.

J

I used to go to WMC every year. Awesome time.

I'll bet. I have yet to go to any event like that. I've been debating on going to Bonnaroo for a the past few years.

Mercedes-Benz is reportedly facing a class-action lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey for alleged defects in the company's M156 V8. According to the plaintiffs, premature internal wear occurs because the engine uses cast nodular iron camshafts and 9310-grade steel valves. Something about that combination causes early failure, either due to improper offset of the components or inadequate heat treating. The plaintiffs also allege that Mercedes-Benz and AMG have known about the issue since 2007, when Daimler released a service bulletin on the problem. At this point, it's unclear how many engines this alleged defect covers, or exactly when or if the lawsuit will go to trial.

The M156 V8 – one of the snarliest and best-sounding engines we've ever driven – has served as the powerhouse for a wide range of AMG vehicles. The 6.3-liter lump actually displaces 6.2 liters, but churns out 525 horsepower in its newest iteration. The engine has found its way into vehicles like the C63 AMG, E63 AMG, ML63 AMG and SL63 AMG, among others.

Lovely

Guess I won't keep mine post warranty.