mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Regrettably its their customers that are the de de de's

If that was a reference to what I think it is I hope you don't find that moron entertaining.

Wasn't actually anyone in particular, but I know who you are referring to and am going to go look for their latest goodies.

I like some of the electronic tunes. It brings me back to when I would go to raves and have a blasty blast.

How long ago was this? Not making an old joke, I'm just curious.

12-6 years ago I was relatively in that scene.

I don't think much has changed. I don't frequent them, but Datsik was an absolute blast last summer.

Last one I went to was in 1994

WTF is with all this "PM me for Skar" shit going on here lately? Annoying as fuck.

I wonder if this is undercutting the SSA store.

Wouldn't surprise me.

It isn't appropriate either way.

Maserati version of the Dodge Durango/ Jeep Liberty is coming soon supposedly.

maserati.jpg

Looks like a chili pepper rip off

Regrettably its their customers that are the de de de's

If that was a reference to what I think it is I hope you don't find that moron entertaining.

Wasn't actually anyone in particular, but I know who you are referring to and am going to go look for their latest goodies.

Wait, I was referring to Carlos Mencia. He hosted an awful show and used that phrase.

tumblr_lbvow6ATen1qc3wjlo1_500.jpg

wobble

Any thoughts on CERN claiming to have clocked a particle moving faster than the speed of light? Not a physicist, but that seems like a pretty big deal if it's true.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011/09/22/world/europe/AP-EU-Breaking-Light-Speed.html?_r=2&smid=tw-nytimes&seid=auto

I have a few of my machines cranking on the LHC work now.

Big Bang Bitches. :lol2:

You guys are SLACKERS

Am not ! :P

Finished a prototype LED power supply, cut some wood for the work bench and installed a huge vice, organized some stuff in the garage (ever since moving i nothing was in place) and put together a customer's SPL box.

Sweet :) What sort of supply?

Amplified zenner, it's in the pics, very tiny. Don't have an inductance meter yet to build a buck converter.

High power app?

Depends on what Darlington transistors I can find. Parts shop said they had some 60A ones.

50 LED's shouldn't be a problem for a 60A transistor.

Went to a movie tonight otherwise the 9 LED proto would have been ready. Weekend out of town (company payed trip), maybe I'll finish it tomorrow afternoon :)

That's because its repetitive and bad. Catchy goes away.

Indeed. Amusing really. If I don't like a band a year or so down the road it's a pretty strong indication that they were shitty to begin with. I still have the first album I ever bought myself and still listen to it on occasion.

Sean would hate the dance music I have on the can's at work during the day to keep me cranking along. ;)

What kind of dancing?

The sweaty kind that european women love in massive night clubs that don't close until sunrise.

:OhYeah:

I need to round up some college friends and go clubbing. The week after graduation was awesome :D

Speaking of sweaty eurowhores. WMC was the best. Tons of Euro ladies. It also happens at the same time as the food and wine festival.... Well it did when I went. It was grisly the best of 2 worlds on those trips. Hostel room with some German opares(sp), booze all over, and just bajillions of hotties in not much clothing.

And they reply something just turned up?

They're afraid of physical work.

Driving home right now on the freeway, Semi right next to me blows a tire / retread, scares the shit out of me, pieces flying all over my car...

Closest I've been to something like that was 100 feet away, it scared me pretty bad.

Can someone verify the SAX125.2 and SAZ1200D are the same case size?

Aren't the dimensions listed on the website ?

Can someone verify the SAX125.2 and SAZ1200D are the same case size?

Aren't the dimensions listed on the website ?

Yes but I was just double checking.

The wife convinced me to see Driver the other night. What a terrible movie.

Driving home right now on the freeway, Semi right next to me blows a tire / retread, scares the shit out of me, pieces flying all over my car...

Closest I've been to something like that was 100 feet away, it scared me pretty bad.

Yeah I heard a loud noise, like a loud thud, then saw rubber flying in the air, heard a chunk bounce off my roof, then it was over.

Yeah I heard a loud noise, like a loud thud, then saw rubber flying in the air, heard a chunk bounce off my roof, then it was over.

Shits scary. Happened to me on my way up to Phx, it came right at my windshield and my friend moved in their seat to avoid it haha.

i drive 18 wheelers..well i tow 18 wheelers so i drive 28 wheelers, and i have had a few steer tires blow out on me at hwy speed... talk about scary shit!

Shits scary. Happened to me on my way up to Phx, it came right at my windshield and my friend moved in their seat to avoid it haha.

Lol.

Maserati version of the Dodge Durango/ Jeep Liberty is coming soon supposedly.

maserati.jpg

Looks like a chili pepper rip off

If the original is any indication it's somewhere between a Cayenne and an X5

2011-dodge-durango-xl.jpg

lead2-2011-dodge-durango-first-drive.jpg

2011-dodge-durango-rear.jpg

Man i hate chrome so much, these chromed out cars are gross.