mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Any thoughts on CERN claiming to have clocked a particle moving faster than the speed of light? Not a physicist, but that seems like a pretty big deal if it's true.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011/09/22/world/europe/AP-EU-Breaking-Light-Speed.html?_r=2&smid=tw-nytimes&seid=auto

Bet they'll find a new form of uncertainty, 50ns isn't exactly a HUGE margin for error.

You guys are SLACKERS

Am not ! :P

Finished a prototype LED power supply, cut some wood for the work bench and installed a huge vice, organized some stuff in the garage (ever since moving i nothing was in place) and put together a customer's SPL box.

Sweet :) What sort of supply?

Amplified zenner, it's in the pics, very tiny. Don't have an inductance meter yet to build a buck converter.

High power app?

Depends on what Darlington transistors I can find. Parts shop said they had some 60A ones.

50 LED's shouldn't be a problem for a 60A transistor.

Went to a movie tonight otherwise the 9 LED proto would have been ready. Weekend out of town (company payed trip), maybe I'll finish it tomorrow afternoon :)

Dying to see what yours is for :)

Maserati version of the Dodge Durango/ Jeep Liberty is coming soon supposedly.

maserati.jpg

Looks like a chili pepper rip off

If the original is any indication it's somewhere between a Cayenne and an X5

2011-dodge-durango-xl.jpg

lead2-2011-dodge-durango-first-drive.jpg

2011-dodge-durango-rear.jpg

We did a bunch of work in the chassis integration on that rig. HUGE improvement over the previous generations and better than anything GM has ever even thought about making.

with Mercedes underpinnings, natch

Keep meaning to go drive the new SRT to compare with my now nearly 5 year old chassis that is the same.

Man i hate chrome so much, these chromed out cars are gross.

I thought the next skars were going to be chromed

Win!

Any thoughts on CERN claiming to have clocked a particle moving faster than the speed of light? Not a physicist, but that seems like a pretty big deal if it's true.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011/09/22/world/europe/AP-EU-Breaking-Light-Speed.html?_r=2&smid=tw-nytimes&seid=auto

Bet they'll find a new form of uncertainty, 50ns isn't exactly a HUGE margin for error.

According to the article that's happened before. I think you're right.

maserati.jpg

We did a bunch of work in the chassis integration on that rig. HUGE improvement over the previous generations and better than anything GM has ever even thought about making.

It's really hard to imagine Chrysler making a decent suv after what the Durango did to their image. Not saying I don't believe you, but it'll be a tough sell.

Chrome makes your subs hit the low lows better while still sounding good and getting the mad dBzzz, duh.

maserati.jpg

It's really hard to imagine Chrysler making a decent suv after what the Durango did to their image. Not saying I don't believe you, but it'll be a tough sell.

Its not a Durango, but an ML with a Chrysler pushrod V8. Really mature chassis, drivetrain, electronics package so it should be solid in that aspect as well. The Jeep that shares its underpinnings is nicer though.

Its the GC though not the Liberty like was quoted above

The problem isn't the car. It's the name. Generally speaking people don't associate Chrysler with quality anymore. At least, that's what I've seen.

I sure the hell don't, but its from way before that :fing34:

i drive 18 wheelers..well i tow 18 wheelers so i drive 28 wheelers, and i have had a few steer tires blow out on me at hwy speed... talk about scary shit!

Yeah, fuck that. Easy way to turn your draws brown.

They haven't made a chromed out car since the early sixties.

The problem isn't the car. It's the name. Generally speaking people don't associate Chrysler with quality anymore. At least, that's what I've seen.

. . . And they're done well to earn that reputation.

Holy shit. Just had the cops and an ambulance tear through our neighborhood. Figured someone had a heart attack. That is until 6 monster fire engines pulled into our street.

We live on a private road with a whopping 15 houses on it with a shared beach so it is far from common.

Holy shit. Just had the cops and an ambulance tear through our neighborhood. Figured someone had a heart attack. That is until 6 monster fire engines pulled into our street.

We live on a private road with a whopping 15 houses on it with a shared beach so it is far from common.

Not that I stalk you or anything, but I didn't know that, pretty fucking jealous right now.

Actually one is at the beach, the Ranger is in my driveway atm. Was going to clean her up and list her for sale this weekend.

Where do you think my boat is?

Fuck, like on a dock or something at a lake, like 20 minutes away. :P

Where do you think my boat is?

Where do you think I'm posting from?