mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Adrian made the power supply.

I liked the first season of walking dead, and half the second season was written and/or produced by other people.

I liked the first season of walking dead, and half the second season was written and/or produced by other people.

I heard about that actually and I'm curious to see how the new guys do.

I started watching The Walking Dead the other day during the marathon. I didn't think I'd like it. I was wrong.

I've been watching them lately, the only thing that really bothers me is the southern accent of the cop. It's obviously fake and not well done.

I hadn't noticed. I probably will next time I watch it now, lol.

it probably helps that I have a southern accent.

Indeed, being less familiar with how the accent should sound makes it less noticeable to me I'm sure.

Exhaust fan with XP motor: worthwhile invest for the average shop (mixed use: basic metal fab, woodworking and automotive) or unnecessary added cost?

Exhaust fan with XP motor: worthwhile invest for the average shop (mixed use: basic metal fab, woodworking and automotive) or unnecessary added cost?

I would only buy one if painting or exhausting combustible materials.

me and the tags are not working well again.

all those links are to the same video, one is the URL from the address bar, one from right clicking the video and the last from clicking the "share" button

If you want to do it cheaply, find an old air mover from a furnace and and XP motor on craigslist.

I have a couple motors I could sell ya too.

all those links are to the same video, one is the URL from the address bar, one from right clicking the video and the last from clicking the "share" button

I wouldn't have guessed he'd sound like that after watching the show.

Do they even make Class 1, Group A motors, because I've never seen any? Oxyacetylene torch may or may not be used in said shop is why I ask

I started watching The Walking Dead the other day during the marathon. I didn't think I'd like it. I was wrong.

I've been watching them lately, the only thing that really bothers me is the southern accent of the cop. It's obviously fake and not well done.

Honestly the only British actor I've seen do a good American accent is Hugh Laurie.

Funny, I've heard that having a southern accent makes it more difficult to mimic an english one. Guess it makes sense that it would work both ways.

Just sold all of my SKAR-VVXs :)

Glad you left that boner behind :)

Funny, I've heard that having a southern accent makes it more difficult to mimic an english one. Guess it makes sense that it would work both ways.

Depends on lineage. Most Southerners, however, are more likely to mimic an Irish or Scottish accent, as they are typically descendants of Ulster Scot immigrants. Irish and Scottish actors are more readily able to mimic a Southern accent, as are those from the sparsely populated northern areas of England, such as Northumberland or Cumbria.

My leg hurts so Damn bad. I want to amputate this thing sometimes, right through the hip.

How about a double quasi-order bandpass? :P

What woofs you fool?!

SKAR...

Do they even make Class 1, Group A motors, because I've never seen any? Oxyacetylene torch may or may not be used in said shop is why I ask

You'll just have to search to find what you'll need. I wouldn't see a need to exhaust the torch, and unless you have a leak, it's nothing to worry about anyway. Once it's burned, it's no longer combustible.

Gottaget a spacer for my steering wheel and finish the interior. She is coming along nicely.

J

For you gun guys. I have a Ruger .260 with a Leupold scope. For hunting I usually shoot about 100 yds give or take.

At some point I want to get better at rifle shooting. I used an air soft pistol and got a lot better at pistol shooting. I was thinking of using the same concept and getting a gun with really cheap ammo (like a 22). Also I am left eye dominate but shoot on my right side. Should I learn to switch over to my left side?

yup

keyboard adapter died. on-screen keyboard sucks