mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Nope.

How big are your tires?

Stock 265-70/16 which I run in the winter months.

Windows is installed and all software updated. Took less than 30min for everything, lol

Time for another spooky night :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

Nope.

How big are your tires?

If yours are much larger than stock you need to re-gear to get a good mileage.

Adrian those are some sweet port flares.

:thanx:

Lots of elbow grease...

:thanx:

Lots of elbow grease...

When things slow down I am getting new subs yet to be named fully, (con) maybe one of those flares would work well for 2 15's.

Have fun :D

Have fun :D

Doing that right now, painting faces and getting the actors dressed.

Just got back from camping. Drank way too much. Apparently after I passed out with my head sticking out of the tent, two skunks came up. My friend said he got a stick and kept jabbing them away. :WTFBubble:

Why did he jab them away, he should have made them spray you. Would have been a way better story. Of course then he should have made up something you don't remember that involved nudity and reckless behavior that led to you being sprayed.

Youth Lagoon's The Year of Hibernation is quickly becoming one of my favorite albums.

Why did he jab them away, he should have made them spray you. Would have been a way better story. Of course then he should have made up something you don't remember that involved nudity and reckless behavior that led to you being sprayed.

That would fucking suck trying to get that smell off. My friend actually cared more about his food outside not getting eaten (consists of a pint of cream and a block of cheese, high calories).

Then he told me about a way people were using their CCs to buy money from the us mint so they could rack up flier miles. When I got home and researched I found the us mint just recently stopped accepting CCs because of it. Guess it wouldn't have worked any way, unless I had $5k to play with.

The scientists behind an independent climate study called the Berkeley Earth Project say they’ve confirmed global warming is real, finding “reliable evidence of a land temperature increase of 1 degree celsius since 1950.”

That finding squares with previous studies by NOAA, NASA and the Hadley Center For Climate Prediction and Research.

As Bad Astronomer Phil Plait points out, this is a big deal, because the group of researchers behind BEP is independent and not beholden to corporate or government interests.

The study also gains credibility due to the involvement of Saul Permutter, who just won a Nobel Prize for his findings about the expansion of the universe.

60 years of evidence, wow, that is definitely conclusive

Pass the bong, its getting warm in here

Pass that shit

Damn what a week.

J

Damn what a week.

J

Same shit here, 12's all week.

Tonight Days turned over a bunch of fucking work to us which THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH TIME TO DO IT, so we were told we couldn't leave until we fixed their fixes. Long story short, we're out of there by 2, No lunch 3 pm - 2am

I hate Days they can such my dick

/rant