mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Damn I hate having to write a paper. Especially when its 2500 words and I get Friday night, Saturday and sunday to do it. Its due at 0540 on Monday morning.

J

Damn I hate having to write a paper. Especially when its 2500 words and I get Friday night, Saturday and sunday to do it. Its due at 0540 on Monday morning.

J

You wouldn't like where I went to school then. 3 days is a long time for an 8 pager.

Just about to finish one up. Ironically, the less effort I put in, the better grade I have received.

Found out i like lagers. I tpically don't like beer. but. mm..landshark.

You know what you could be then?

Haha what?

Found out i like lagers. I tpically don't like beer. but. mm..landshark.

You know what you could be then?

Haha what?

http://www.margaritaville.com/parrotheads.html

J

You wouldn't like where I went to school then. 3 days is a long time for an 8 pager.

x2 :D

changed my first set of spark plugs today lol. had a misfire code for one cylinder, turned out that plug was pretty fucked up. it had some arcing on the insulator... also had one plug swimming in oil... that cant be good :( ill upload some pics..

its running smooth as fuck though.

J

<<<<< never wrote an 8 pager :)

fuck writing top!

forgot to downsize this cookie recipe so I was a bit peeved at having all these cookies...then I slapped some sense into myself...too many cookies HA

mmmmmmm cookies, you can never have too many cookies! :)

What about when you can't eat them. Then even one is too many.

J

My senior comps were 80 pages and Physics. *pukes*

I write something of equivalent to an 8 pager every week on top of everything else I get to do.

J

I write something of equivalent to an 8 pager every week on top of everything else I get to do.

80 pages sounds unreal..

i've done several 4-5 page papers, mostly for philosophy and comp courses. usually i can finish them in a night, depending on the subject, if i have to.

J

80 pages sounds unreal..

i've done several 4-5 page papers, mostly for philosophy and comp courses. usually i can finish them in a night, depending on the subject, if i have to.

This isn't even for fuckin school. This is for work. Damn punishments for having a facial reaction to being told that we have some fucked up stuff going on with my job soon. Since she felt she was 'border-line disrespected' beacuse i couldn't 'fix my face' I got told I have to write a 2500 word essay on respect. What it means to the unit, the mission, and its definition. I asked if I can cite other people for their thoughts and for a definition. That she had no problem with. So I am referring to something else for quite alot of it. I got this Friday around 10am and I had a shit ton of work to do that day. Oh and its all handwritten not typed.

J

The scientists behind an independent climate study called the Berkeley Earth Project say they’ve confirmed global warming is real, finding “reliable evidence of a land temperature increase of 1 degree celsius since 1950.”

That finding squares with previous studies by NOAA, NASA and the Hadley Center For Climate Prediction and Research.

As Bad Astronomer Phil Plait points out, this is a big deal, because the group of researchers behind BEP is independent and not beholden to corporate or government interests.

The study also gains credibility due to the involvement of Saul Permutter, who just won a Nobel Prize for his findings about the expansion of the universe.

60 years of evidence, wow, that is definitely conclusive

1 degree over 60 years????

Just about to finish one up. Ironically, the less effort I put in, the better grade I have received.

Sounds like my freshman year of Chem.

It's also ironic that he teaches to write differently, out of format, non-standardized, so it's more interesting and griping. Yet those were the papers I got the worst grade at, fell back to standard formatting with no effort and wa la, A+ good sir.

I'ved b'sed so many papers its crazy

I always used the technique of formatting all of my periods, question marks, commas, etc at like 5 times the size and it lengthens your paper a shit ton.

Granted that doesn't work on a per word based paper, but it works on papers that need to be x amount of pages long.

Hahah I never thought of that. Smart thinking, doesn't it show up rather large though and your professors would have to be like :WTFBubble:

or my Physics I and II courses

Hahah I never thought of that. Smart thinking, doesn't it show up rather large though and your professors would have to be like :WTFBubble:

tell me if you can tell the difference between , but further more, blah blah blah.