mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Looks like now a days anyone can drop 50k to China and get anything they want made.

If my parents were rich, I'd have my own hinote amplifier and speakers.

I have yet to understand Stefan, why are you being such a hater?

Not to sound like other people, but god damn. You relentlessly hate on this guy for no exact reason besides you see other people hating on him.

This is rather annoying, you just follow the trail of hate regardless if you know it leads to anything.

Your absolutely right man.

Not to sound like a dick, but do you ever lend your account to Kevin?

The plug makes me think the plug hole was filled with oil from a bad gasket, and removing the plug drenched everything.

That's why I asked what engine. It ha to be an ecotech or quad4.

You already assume it isn't a SHO?

It's an Olds, so those are the only viable options to have a soaked plug.

Looks like now a days anyone can drop 50k to China and get anything they want made.

Not to sound like other people, but god damn. You relentlessly hate on this guy for no exact reason besides you see other people hating on him.

This is rather annoying, you just follow the trail of hate regardless if you know it leads to anything.

Kevin is a douche and deserves no better, so I don't see the issue. You've had good luck, good for you, but Kevin is of questionable character. Is the product good, perhaps, but not because of Kevin. We all know who designed the subwoofers, and we know the guy who keeps acting like he has the knowledge and ingenuity, has none. Okay I'll stop here, because really it's all pointless, but Kevin is a waste of space in my mind and the minds of others. We're all free to voice this, just as you are free to voice your pleasure with him.

Kevin is a douche and deserves no better, so I don't see the issue. You've had good luck, good for you, but Kevin is of questionable character. Is the product good, perhaps, but not because of Kevin. We all know who designed the subwoofers, and we know the guy who keeps acting like he has the knowledge and ingenuity, has none. Okay I'll stop here, because really it's all pointless, but Kevin is a waste of space in my mind and the minds of others. We're all free to voice this, just as you are free to voice your pleasure with him.

And on that note, I just want to show my maturity of the situation with this hand drawn image showing my love. :)

skar.png

Try not to take it personally Julian. :ughdunno:

The plug makes me think the plug hole was filled with oil from a bad gasket, and removing the plug drenched everything.

That's why I asked what engine. It ha to be an ecotech or quad4.

You already assume it isn't a SHO?

It's an Olds, so those are the only viable options to have a soaked plug.

:Doh: I didn't read the Olds part. Guess that is what happens when I run on 2 hours of sleep. Effing teething. Now my poor wife gets to deal all alone. Not going to be happy when I return on Thrudsay night

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I wish I actually had art skills and could draw a massive boner with numerous people seat-belted on, and Kevin on top holding some reigns saying "Hold on guys! Your in a ride ;) "

But my hand won't allow for such intricate drawing, so text and imagination will have to suffice.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Not to diminish the quote, but that's from The Dark Knight isn't it? Sounds familiar.

Correct. I found it applicable for the current situation :P

A truck overturned yesterday on the I-15 near St. George, Utah, spilling some 25 million bees onto the highway.

Well, fuck.

A truck overturned yesterday on the I-15 near St. George, Utah, spilling some 25 million bees onto the highway.

Well, fuck.

Oh shit, glad I'm not anywhere near that.

A truck overturned yesterday on the I-15 near St. George, Utah, spilling some 25 million beers onto the highway.

Well, fuck.

I adjusted it to how I read it, lol

A truck overturned yesterday on the I-15 near St. George, Utah, spilling some 25 million beers onto the highway.

Well, fuck.

Oh shit, wish I was near that.

Now they are both fixed

Bottom plug looks oil fouled. Top plug just looks like you dipped it in oil. What year and engine? With that much oil on the last plug, it's definitely burning some oil.

2000 oldsmobile intrigue 3.5l.LX5 (shortstar), based on the northstar if that helps.

these engines are known to burn some oil. i also have a small leak somewhere i believe. 194k miles and still running so i cant complain, i bought it with 118k. has been pretty reliable as well, very little maintenance besides some senors, 2nd time changing plugs, and the usual brake, rotors, and tires.

Please tell me you dipped that in oil

i wish i was kidding..

Damn I hate having to write a paper. Especially when its 2500 words and I get Friday night, Saturday and sunday to do it. Its due at 0540 on Monday morning.

J

You wouldn't like where I went to school then. 3 days is a long time for an 8 pager.

x2 :D

<<<<< never wrote an 8 pager :)

We used to write 2500-3000 word papers every 2 weeks in one semester.

And my 55 page diploma project was written in about 10 days...

wow, so was that required to graduate?

BITCH! I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!

Black Joe Lewis is some good listening

i dont shit about cars but this cant be good. haha

1023011724-1.jpg

here's the one causing my misfire

1023011717-1.jpg

here's some more shots.. very strange design

coil pack, bank of 3

1015010158a.jpg

1015010157a.jpg

1015010157.jpg

those rubber things extended down and covers the top of the plug. inside there is something like a spring, so NO wires.

1015010158.jpg