mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

1008012133a.jpg

:boobs2:

I need someone to do the exact same thing for me for a pair of Fosteks.

Hey, that looks like my dash. The airbag really made it a tight fit.

haha, the gear really deserves a nicer car.

Damn I hate having to write a paper. Especially when its 2500 words and I get Friday night, Saturday and sunday to do it. Its due at 0540 on Monday morning.

J

You wouldn't like where I went to school then. 3 days is a long time for an 8 pager.

x2 :D

<<<<< never wrote an 8 pager :)

We used to write 2500-3000 word papers every 2 weeks in one semester.

And my 55 page diploma project was written in about 10 days...

wow, so was that required to graduate?

Yup, 50 page minimum. And the 10 minute presentation was worth more than the paper + actual project.

Hour presentation for mine and another hour to defend it

Now that would have been ok. 10 minutes was not enough to even try to get them to understand FFT's. Let alone algorithms for detection, normalization, DAQ board -> PC transfer etc.

entire topics come up missing!

Gotta love it, Skar FTW

Yeah I guess he deleted it to cover up for him deleting posts, horrible business practices on his end.

Nope, never happened...

sad shit son. sad shit

Gotta love it, Skar FTW

Yeah I guess he deleted it to cover up for him deleting posts, horrible business practices on his end.

Sad. Hope to meet this guy one day.

Gotta love it, Skar FTW

Sad. Hope to meet this guy one day.

NOT!!

I am confused by this as I can see if anything was ever deleted. I have seen a few posts moved, but don't seem to see anything deleted yet.

I am confused by this as I can see if anything was ever deleted. I have seen a few posts moved, but don't seem to see anything deleted yet.

1 of my post was deleted or moved.. then the entire topic is gone.

If the poster is not the one that moves it, would that not be considered "deleting"??

Awe chit it's a skar-gate scandal. Feg be movin files trying to confuse peeps. Like the ol saying goes, "If you can't impress them with your knowledge, baffle them with your B.S."

That is frickin AWESOME!!!! +1 for that one!!!!

woooh, i saw one of sefugi's post before it was moved or whatever happened. weird shit.

woooh, i saw one of sefugi's post before it was moved or whatever happened. weird shit.

Thanks man, I was starting to think I was going crazy!!

im gonna put my dick in the tater salad

Why is the whole Test 1,2,3 section filled up with different post of the same topic, just by different people? :WTFBubble:

Why is the whole Test 1,2,3 section filled up with different post of the same topic, just by different people? :WTFBubble:

Sorry, you have showed up late to the party!

LOL....Yeah I guess so, I just got off work and noticed all the weird shtuff going on.

Seems as though somebody is abusing their Mod powers. :peepwall:

Yeah ask Kevin S., he tried deleting post one by one and then when he figured out we dont do that here he just moved the whole topic to cover up his actions.

If that's true, I pity him and his lack of acting adult.

Something weird happened though and it just don't make any damn sense. :trippy:

Yeah ask Kevin S., he tried deleting post one by one and then when he figured out we dont do that here he just moved the whole topic to cover up his actions.

That doesn't happen here, who's posts was he getting rid of??

:jon:

weird why is this named after me?

You will NEVER see a Supermod doing this shit, however, we can not control what the forum head (Kevin) does. We can undo things as you will see if you visit the Skar section again, but we don't hide shit. We will lock something if needs to be locked and hand out some whoopins, but that's it. No deleting here.