mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

. . . And the test section is the dump for deleted posts or threads.

You will NEVER see a Supermod doing this shit, however, we can not control what the forum head (Kevin) does. We can undo things as you will see if you visit the Skar section again, but we don't hide shit. We will lock something if needs to be locked and hand out some whoopins, but that's it. No deleting here.

Nice, that's the respectable & right thing to do.

What it appears he has done on his end is a complete lack of customer service and bad business practice.

Not the way to try to release a new product.

i cant help but to be a dick sometimes. :shrug:

Nissan took the drivetrain from its top-of-the-line GT-R – including its advanced all-wheel-drive system, twin-clutch transmission and 3.8-liter twin-turbo 480-horsepower V6 – and shoehorned it into one of its smallest vehicles, the Juke crossover.

Apparently Nissan is proud of putting big power and performance into ugly ass cars; they're 2 for 2 so far

I read about that a few weeks ago. Pretty interesting on Nissan's part, but the cars a fucking eye sore.

Apparently it's a play day.

Damn I hate having to write a paper. Especially when its 2500 words and I get Friday night, Saturday and sunday to do it. Its due at 0540 on Monday morning.

J

You wouldn't like where I went to school then. 3 days is a long time for an 8 pager.

x2 :D

<<<<< never wrote an 8 pager :)

We used to write 2500-3000 word papers every 2 weeks in one semester.

And my 55 page diploma project was written in about 10 days...

wow, so was that required to graduate?

Yup, 50 page minimum. And the 10 minute presentation was worth more than the paper + actual project.

Hour presentation for mine and another hour to defend it

One of a couple reasons I went to business school rather than engineering; projects were never more than 10 pages minimum, 45 minutes to present, maybe a half hour to defend, distributed amongst 5 people.

10 pages is a breeze in Engineering. Our labs every week were 8 pages and a 2 25 pages in the semester. With graphs, equations etc... it is really easy to fill up that much space

You will NEVER see a Supermod doing this shit, however, we can not control what the forum head (Kevin) does. We can undo things as you will see if you visit the Skar section again, but we don't hide shit. We will lock something if needs to be locked and hand out some whoopins, but that's it. No deleting here.

Though I wish we could delete duplicate BS like Xor Y threads

Damn I hate having to write a paper. Especially when its 2500 words and I get Friday night, Saturday and sunday to do it. Its due at 0540 on Monday morning.

J

You wouldn't like where I went to school then. 3 days is a long time for an 8 pager.

x2 :D

<<<<< never wrote an 8 pager :)

We used to write 2500-3000 word papers every 2 weeks in one semester.

And my 55 page diploma project was written in about 10 days...

wow, so was that required to graduate?

Yup, 50 page minimum. And the 10 minute presentation was worth more than the paper + actual project.

Hour presentation for mine and another hour to defend it

Now that would have been ok. 10 minutes was not enough to even try to get them to understand FFT's. Let alone algorithms for detection, normalization, DAQ board -> PC transfer etc.

The basis for mine to even come to was that you understood FFT's, if not you surely weren't asking any questions as the rest you'd have no idea about.

As for that thread I moved it to where he can't do shit to it. Please keep it non-emotional though as that isn't necessary. He can either ignore it or answer my question. I would suggest answering.

What went on while I was at the tradeshow disgusts me. Deleting posts is not acceptable. NEVER. For every post that EVER gets removed the person who posted it should get a PM explaining it.

Looks like I've missed some goodness. :P

Every day I'm shufflin'.

Ten years ago yesterday we had the tornadoes come through. Ironically, we are experiencing the exact same weather pattern as we did that day. Scary. We still have 13 acres of tree debris to clear.

I do love thunderstorms though.

Me too. Luckily we don't get any turmoil.

this fox/directv spat is amusing

it would give us a reason to construct an aerial, however

might have to get an amplifier too though...hmmm....just how many TV's can you get off one aerial?

Me too. Luckily we don't get any turmoil.

I wish the monsoon season was longer this year.

I love the lightning.

J

Looking for some rims.. 20"s

I like this style, do you guys have any inputs?

ave_a601_black_2.jpg

entire topics come up missing!

link to missing topic ? :lol:

As for that thread I moved it to where he can't do shit to it. Please keep it non-emotional though as that isn't necessary. He can either ignore it or answer my question. I would suggest answering.

What went on while I was at the tradeshow disgusts me. Deleting posts is not acceptable. NEVER. For every post that EVER gets removed the person who posted it should get a PM explaining it.

What about deleting double posts ? :P

Found it and it turns out I have been reading about it on caco yesterday, looking for gut pics :)

So yesterday was a rather eye opening day. I was pulled into a meeting and told the company was downsizing and my department was losing 3 people today. I have worked for this family owned company for almost 18 years, I sat there thinking back to all the company meetings we had and all the projects I did for the owners and then it hit me nobody is safe no matter what they told us in the past. No matter how secure you think your job is at the end of the day you are just a number that may need to go to keep business going.

My department was reduced to 3 supervisors and 1 manager, guess we will see how things get restructured in the coming weeks. At one point I was the only supervisor in the maintenance department.

Needless to say I grew up a little more yesterday and need to make spookhaven an Awesome haunt to pay off the new building quicker.