mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Have to take the cat to the vet. Apparently blood is apparently NBD for a cat. I know if I pissed blood, after I woke up from fainting I would call 911. Hopefully I would not have hit my head while fainting.

Foamy kicks ass!!

apparently the Thai floods have caused a run on the hard drive market...yeeeesh

apparently the Thai floods have caused a run on the hard drive market...yeeeesh

Yeah went up about two weeks ago. Luckily I ordered everything I needed right before it happened. :peepwall:

The PSU news makes me sick.

^very nice^

Sweet Teo. What's the starting todo list? :)

Congrats on the car! :)

To do .... remove the back seats. :lildevil:

:ohnoes9:

I can't remember for the life of me, but somewhere I saw a pretty sweet build in one of those, guy was somewhere in Europe. I'll look for it.

Looked, couldn't find it. :lol:

I can't remember if it was on here, smd, or a euro site, but last time I saw it it was like eight months ago. :trippy:

Defiantly wall it!

The one with the Fi Q's?

The local BBQ place is selling whole smoked turkeys for $52.99. I am concidering that route since I STILL don't own a smoker.

I found a large BGE on Craigslist a few months ago, going for 400, but was gone by the time I called.

The local BBQ place is selling whole smoked turkeys for $52.99. I am concidering that route since I STILL don't own a smoker.

I found a large BGE on Craigslist a few months ago, going for 400, but was gone by the time I called.

Damn 400 is cheap!

The 327 in my Blazer came out of a van. We flipped the van on its roof with the tractor and pulled it straight out the bottom, after a little torch work.

Anybody have some Camel Hump heads they wanna get rid off?

Damn 400 is cheap!

I know. I was stoked but they never reponded. I think the large go's for around 900 new, right?

Damn 400 is cheap!

I know. I was stoked but they never reponded. I think the large go's for around 900 new, right?

Depends on area 799-900.

Am I reading this correctly: ?