mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Am I reading this correctly: ?

I do not know what he was personal messaging but it seems weird. It almost seems like he takes a shot at SSA by calling other companies "legit". The shipping charges must be a glitch in the UPS system. There is no way it would cost that much to ship two batteries.

Am I reading this correctly: ?

Just another shit bag!

Congrats on the car! :)

Thanks, admin.

Looked, couldn't find it. :lol:

I can't remember if it was on here, smd, or a euro site, but last time I saw it it was like eight months ago. :trippy:

If it is what Duran posted, I know of it. I wanted the same model, but the they are 2 to 3 times the price.

Defiantly wall it!

Definitely not.

The one with the Fi Q's?

Ah ha, that's it. :)

For those with sigs turned off, I'll just post my new sig so you don't miss it!

2002 volvo v40, 90k miles, 1.9L I4

~headunit~ alpine cde-123 the lights are blue at night.

~digital processor for digital processing~ jbl ms8 this is really expensive, you should be impressed.

~subwoofer amplifier for substage, yes my bass is on a stage~ hertz ep1d

~frontstage amplifier~ Eclipse EA4100, black with few blemishes.

~front stage speakers~ exodus ex-anarchy mids, peerless hds tweeters <--yes these are tweeters.

~cable, yes you must know what cable I'm using~ 1/0 welding wire from starting battery to rear battery. almost forget, I have a rear battery: xspower d1200

stinger hyper flex 4awg for amplifiers and jl 8awg for ms8. the jl cable is black. the stinger cable is blue.

~cable management~ stinger cable ties~ replacing with metra cable ties, stay tuned you will want to see this.

~stock alternator~ waiting on high output alternator, no I don't have one, but I'm getting one, don't worry I'll have one.

~Planning on walling vehicle with fifty two zcons~

:lol:

I have way too much time on my hands to make fun.

So use to the hot weather, 40-50 degrees is freezing my ass now!

Looks 3D-ish:

testfit.gif

Then you have a seizure.

~digital processor for digital processing~ jbl ms8 this is really expensive, you should be impressed.

~front stage speakers~ exodus ex-anarchy mids, peerless hds tweeters <--yes these are tweeters.

~cable, yes you must know what cable I'm using~ 1/0 welding wire from starting battery to rear battery. almost forget, I have a rear battery: xspower d1200

stinger hyper flex 4awg for amplifiers and jl 8awg for ms8. the jl cable is black. the stinger cable is blue.

~cable management~ stinger cable ties~ replacing with metra cable ties, stay tuned you will want to see this.

~stock alternator~ waiting on high output alternator, no I don't have one, but I'm getting one, don't worry I'll have one.

You are going to pay my deductible for the seizure I just had.

Me = broke, just scrounging up enough for a new icon. :P

I can pay you in smiles and/or hand drawings.

Looks 3D-ish:

testfit.gif

Then you have a seizure.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

looking good!!

Anyone with a background in electronics

http://www.somerset.net/arm/reprints/radio_shack_special/rss.html

We're building a similar radio for class, and I was wondering if someone could clue me in on a system flow path or something because I'm kinda lost and the professor ain't much help. TIA, any help is appreciated.

Hater! Jk

Anyone with a background in electronicshttp://www.somerset.net/arm/reprints/radio_shack_special/rss.htmlWe're building a similar radio for class, and I was wondering if someone could clue me in on a system flow path or something because I'm kinda lost and the professor ain't much help. TIA, any help is appreciated.

Wish I could help.

For those with sigs turned off, I'll just post my new sig so you don't miss it!2002 volvo v40, 90k miles, 1.9L I4~headunit~ alpine cde-123 the lights are blue at night.~digital processor for digital processing~ jbl ms8 this is really expensive, you should be impressed.~subwoofer amplifier for substage, yes my bass is on a stage~ hertz ep1d~frontstage amplifier~ Eclipse EA4100, black with few blemishes.~front stage speakers~ exodus ex-anarchy mids, peerless hds tweeters <--yes these are tweeters.~cable, yes you must know what cable I'm using~ 1/0 welding wire from starting battery to rear battery. almost forget, I have a rear battery: xspower d1200stinger hyper flex 4awg for amplifiers and jl 8awg for ms8. the jl cable is black. the stinger cable is blue.~cable management~ stinger cable ties~ replacing with metra cable ties, stay tuned you will want to see this.~stock alternator~ waiting on high output alternator, no I don't have one, but I'm getting one, don't worry I'll have one.~Planning on walling vehicle with fifty two zcons~:lol:I have way too much time on my hands to make fun.
Hater! Jk

:P

Alright science people, my brain stopped working.

If I have a hollow ball whose shell is made of a very strong material and I push it down 5000ft under water does the pressure inside the ball increase? At 500 ft the ball surface does not change in any way.

Assuming the volume and temp stay constant then the pressure stays the same, if the sphere compresses then the pressure would go up.

Duluth Trading Company TV spots are hilarious

Ugh, Damn it. I cant find anything for my project. I was trying to estimate the elevation in temp/pressure if you were to ignite gunpowder in a small ball under ground but I can't find anything to make some equations work....

Any pictures?

Fuckin earache/sinus pressure.

J

Hobo-With-A-Shotgun.jpg

Especially big for those with bad vision.