mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

PS3, Black Ops most of the time. Some Resistance 3 and Dead Space 2 as well. My PSN is 'Audioaholic7', feel free to add me

For sure. My PSN is 'De_TANK_Young'. I am pretty new to the PS3 so I have only been playing Black Ops and GT5. Now of course MW3 when I get home from work.

First night out with the Celica and I already met two other. :D

And there are probably 4 or 5 in the whole town.

funny-sports-pictures-mark-sanchez-net-york-jets-scaredy-cat.gif

Dirty Sanchez.

Never thought of inflation with video games. Thanks for the link. I do remember spending a ton of money when the N64, Dreamcast, and og Playstation came out.

Never thought of inflation with video games. Thanks for the link. I do remember spending a ton of money when the N64, Dreamcast, og Playstation came out.

I definitely spent a shitload on them too. Some good stuff though, I miss my Dreamcast.

Should have revved his engine while she was bitching

and threw her out a ding dong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ&hd=1

Fat ass, dumb ass, Pruis driving cunt. STFU

The greatest part of that video is the Prius driver is obliviousness to the fact that the production of the batteries in her car have already created more pollution before the car moved 1', then that pick up truck could ever create in its life time.

+1 for being cool during the situation. I know I wouldn't have been able to handle it that well / nicely.

The greatest part of that video is the Prius driver is obliviousness to the fact that the production of the batteries in her car have already created more pollution before the car moved 1', then that pick up truck could ever create in its life time.

smug-200x156.jpg

Back online after 3 days of trying to reinstall Windows.

Every time I reinstalled it, it was infected by some virus. Turns out it's because of the ISP. Installed Windows and every safety feature I could without connecting it to the Internet managed to get a clean install.

This whole Penn State shit makes me sick!

Looks like an excellent reason to call the police and let them pull up in their gas guzzling vehicle while she is all riled up and watch the fireworks. :)

This whole Penn State shit makes me sick!

Im with ya. Its a public institution so the Governor of the PA should fire everyone involved with that crap and start fresh. Reading some of the court documents is just disgusting.

Haha that would have been sweet.

Hey guys im thinking about selling my bl 12 and getting 4 x 10s. Im hoping to put them under the back seat of my truck in a sealed box, but i will not be able to fit them all on a normal down fired baffle. So, i was thinking about angle the baffles toward each other, something like this |/\| |/\|. Woofers will be on the diagonals, my question is will there be any problems acoustically from this arrangement?

I would have covered that bitch in soot and tire smoke.