mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

picking my girlfriend up at the airport today.

Haven't seen her in 4 months.

:attempt:

:peepwall:

:yaya:

Sorry to near about your buddy, but I am still LOL about the cat attack.

I'm at a buddy's house baby sitting his broken ass. Tripple ankle break. A few plates and some 16 screws. His big too. Scratching 400 or so. He's a wreck...... anyway... Unimportant to my real story...

I'm getting out of the expedition and a nice cat comes up purring and mewing. Its the neighbors cat as my buddy described told me about it so when I let his mastiff out I'm aware.

This can reared up and attacked my penis. WTF!

Fuck that cat.

probably thought you had some salami or bologna tucked away in your pants; can't blame the cat for that

I'm at a buddy's house baby sitting his broken ass. Tripple ankle break. A few plates and some 16 screws. His big too. Scratching 400 or so. He's a wreck...... anyway... Unimportant to my real story...

I'm getting out of the expedition and a nice cat comes up purring and mewing. Its the neighbors cat as my buddy described told me about it so when I let his mastiff out I'm aware.

Fuck that cat.

probably thought you had some salami or bologna tucked away in your pants; can't blame the cat for that

Not used to pussy just attacking your cawk? What a sad existence ;)

He's hurting. Trying to let him sleep now.

We built a huge platform for his bed on Tuesday.

Asshole animals shouldn't be cute or fluffy. They should telegraph that they are assholes like bright colored caterpillars.

Asshole animals shouldn't be cute or fluffy. They should telegraph that they are assholes like bright colored caterpillars.

glf-caterpillar-spbushst-06.jpg

Lol. Well I am polish..... The only well hung eurpean race.

I just have no clue how it targeted so perfectly.

glf-caterpillar-spbushst-06.jpg

DO NOT REFUSE THE CUTENESS OF SED CATERPILLAR

Fuck that cat.

:confused:

Going to the gym (payed by work) in a few minutes to see what equipment they have and then I'll have to ask you guys to spoon feed me some schedule :P

First question is is a ZCON 10" doable, even just as a custom?... If I come back, i'm going at it no holds barred.

Was thinking in my crazy mind 2 Saz-2500D's and 2 10" (would love for it to be Zcons) :suicide-santa:

No 10" Zcon's at this time.

First question is is a ZCON 10" doable, even just as a custom?... If I come back, i'm going at it no holds barred.

Was thinking in my crazy mind 2 Saz-2500D's and 2 10" (would love for it to be Zcons) :suicide-santa:

No 10" Zcon's at this time.

Can a 10" one be made? or something similar using the Zcon motor and some combination of soft parts?.... I see Jacob is using a new basket to make a 10" nightshade, but I want to represent all of SSA if I build another car.

I guess this question is more for mark?.

My timeline would be atleast 4 months out.

Probably a question better answered in PM, don't want it going all over the interwebz :P

I gave Daisy dog the hambone and she is in heaven. Should keep her busy the rest of the day.

Probably a question better answered in PM, don't want it going all over the interwebz :P

I tried to talk Mark into doing it a long time ago pre-10" Xcon and he said Scott wouldn't do it. Talked to Nick and Nick explained that the cone geometry on big 10" woofers is not very good.

Mailbox fixed

DSCN0050.jpg

This was the "style" of xmas tree stand my dad used when I was growing up.