mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Probably a question better answered in PM, don't want it going all over the interwebz :P

I tried to talk Mark into doing it a long time ago pre-10" Xcon and he said Scott wouldn't do it. Talked to Nick and Nick explained that the cone geometry on big 10" woofers is not very good.

Well as it turns out, dbdrag changed the class restrictions to such an extreme that I would most likely be moving from street A to B, which means I can use 12" zcons.

This means my carpentry skills will really be put to the test b/c 12" woofers won't fit vertically, means i'll be using some crazy geometry... LOL

You will be Ronny Coleman in No time Adrian.

LOL

Went to a 60 minute cycling course today, I was trashed, although I ride to work daily. So if my main goal so far is to get the fat off I think if I can do this course 3x / week it's great. And further down the road I can add weight lifting. Thoughts ?

Small frame, so any extra fat = Adrian is chubby.

I'm glad I didn't pass out, the course was hardcore :)

Probably a question better answered in PM, don't want it going all over the interwebz :P

I tried to talk Mark into doing it a long time ago pre-10" Xcon and he said Scott wouldn't do it. Talked to Nick and Nick explained that the cone geometry on big 10" woofers is not very good.

10" basket is not good for the Xcon, so some suspension changes had to be done, hence the lowered Xmax of the Xcon 10.

DSCN0057.jpg

DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

Goddamnit I didn't want to go shopping on Black Friday...

Hahahahahahahhaha :roflmao:

I'm at a buddy's house baby sitting his broken ass. Tripple ankle break. A few plates and some 16 screws. His big too. Scratching 400 or so. He's a wreck...... anyway... Unimportant to my real story...

I'm getting out of the expedition and a nice cat comes up purring and mewing. Its the neighbors cat as my buddy described told me about it so when I let his mastiff out I'm aware.

This can reared up and attacked my penis. WTF!

Fuck that cat.

Pussy wanted some cock.

LOL

Went to a 60 minute cycling course today, I was trashed, although I ride to work daily. So if my main goal so far is to get the fat off I think if I can do this course 3x / week it's great. And further down the road I can add weight lifting. Thoughts ?

Weights burn a lot of calories, too. I personally try to do whole body weights + cardio three times a week, has helped me a ton, both physically and mentally.

Nothing will make you feel like a weak little girl than calisthenics, though :lol:

LOL

Weights burn a lot of calories, too. I personally try to do whole body weights + cardio three times a week, has helped me a ton, both physically and mentally.

Riding the bike this summer was absolutely great, I would just get out and ride like until the legs would say stop. Right now being winter my afternoons are dead.

10" basket is not good for the Xcon, so some suspension changes had to be done, hence the lowered Xmax of the Xcon 10.

Just a suggestion, you should find out what basket Jacob from Sundown is using for his Nightshade 10" customs... Seems to have way more clearance.

LOL

I cannot express to you how much strength training means for losing body fat. That doesn't mean trying to get huge but doing resistance training will ramp up your metabolism.

One of my best buddies is a super cycle guy. Mostly MT and about 60 miles a week on slow weeks. Rides in the winter too. He could never lose the Chubb in the middle. Just adding a little weight training helped him to cut off about 3 inches from the middle in 2 months.

So we went out to lunch for the grandparents' 50th anniversary, some knucklehead hauling a trailer full of hay took out the taillight of the truck, scratched the clearcoat and left a nice big ding in the bedside while we were dining. This day just keeps getting better.

Not really a big deal; pull the dent, buff out the paint, replace the taillight...but still

LOL

I cannot express to you how much strength training means for losing body fat. That doesn't mean trying to get huge but doing resistance training will ramp up your metabolism.

One of my best buddies is a super cycle guy. Mostly MT and about 60 miles a week on slow weeks. Rides in the winter too. He could never lose the Chubb in the middle. Just adding a little weight training helped him to cut off about 3 inches from the middle in 2 months.

Indeed. Muscle naturally burns calories, and the healing of torn fibers adds to it's metabolic effect.

Best bet is compounds and large muscle work. Squats, bents over rows, military press, bench press. Real simple, sub 45 minutes workout will build endurance, cause very quick weight loss, and provide a good physique. Do a 5/5 or 5/3, heavy weight.

Currently doing just this to lose my extra weight, no clue what you meant by 5/5 5/3 though.

5 reps per set, 5 sets

5 reps per set, 3 sets

Now that I've got my leg joint issues sorted out, I need to get back to doing bent over rows, squats and deadlifts myself