mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

tumblr_lupydca5Uo1qefm89o1_500.jpg

Yes please, but a little more up top would be nice, just to balance it out.

I'm impressed with her form, but it does nothing for me. Nothing at all.

I don't like women so small that I can see my Wang from the outside when I'm inside.

:gag:

It looks rather disturbing. I did not post it because I like it tho.

You will be Ronny Coleman in No time Adrian.

LOL

Went to a 60 minute cycling course today, I was trashed, although I ride to work daily. So if my main goal so far is to get the fat off I think if I can do this course 3x / week it's great. And further down the road I can add weight lifting. Thoughts ?

Small frame, so any extra fat = Adrian is chubby.

I cannot express to you how much strength training means for losing body fat. That doesn't mean trying to get huge but doing resistance training will ramp up your metabolism.

One of my best buddies is a super cycle guy. Mostly MT and about 60 miles a week on slow weeks. Rides in the winter too. He could never lose the Chubb in the middle. Just adding a little weight training helped him to cut off about 3 inches from the middle in 2 months.

Good to hear :)

Considering I have 3 full afternoons per week, how can I mix up some weight lifting ( and what kind ) with the cardio ?

Spoon feed me please :D

bump ? :P

I don't know if it's been addressed or not but diet is everything. Eating properly is just smart all around.

That being said, i do not eat well and really need to work on it.

Yea eating right is tough especially around the holidays.

I may have some updates coming Monday or Tuesday over in HAF

Eating right is expensive, crap food is cheap.

Cheap

Convenient

Healthy

you can have two

I don't know if it's been addressed or not but diet is everything. Eating properly is just smart all around.

Depends, really. If you are seriously lifting it doesn't matter if you are eating shit or good food, as long as you get the proper caloric intake. For my needs, with my size, I have to have a rough intake of about 3500 calories a day. If I ate healthy all the time I would have to eat an entire chicken coop to get the calories I need. I eat 1000 calories of crap a day.

Now if you are going for show cut, the right food is more important. But most of us are not doing shows, and most of us cannot eat enough good food to reach the ideal caloric intake.

Cheap

Convenient

Healthy

you can have two

:lol:

Vladd's law of food

has the HAF become more popular yet? I used to visit it every week but lost my faith after the posts stop

Adrian I will hit you back in a day or so but Seth hit it on the head. Lifting hard and heavy is #1. I will give u some more guidance on the getting started in the next few days.

Dad's on a low-fat diet ever since his heart problems over 10 years ago and since he cooks, I'm on a diet too :P

Dad's on a low-fat diet ever since his heart problems over 10 years ago and since he cooks, I'm on a diet too :P

Posted this on your FB.. but...

please explain to me how something like the SounDigital 8k can make 8k with such a small board?

img1091k.jpg

Granted I'm used to looking at Korean boards.. but I would like a fairly technical answer if anyone has it :P

but 8k is helluva lot of power from something that tiny

Adrian I will hit you back in a day or so but Seth hit it on the head. Lifting hard and heavy is #1. I will give u some more guidance on the getting started in the next few days.

Great, in the meantime I've tailored my schedule to give me 3 days (Tuesday, Friday and Sunday) when I can work out.

And I'll start with what Seth has instructed.

please explain to me how something like the SounDigital 8k can make 8k with such a small board?

img1091k.jpg

Granted I'm used to looking at Korean boards.. but I would like a fairly technical answer if anyone has it :P

I rarely check FB :P

Anyway, good design is one thing that comes to mind. Higher spec components (mostly talking about mosfets) different switching frequencies allow for differently designed power supplys etc etc.

img1091k.jpg

Anyway, good design is one thing that comes to mind. Higher spec components (mostly talking about mosfets) different switching frequencies allow for differently designed power supplys etc etc.

hmmm :ughdunno:

Great, 2 broken Zapco AG650's on ebay and I'm out of play money.

WHY OH WHY ?

I'll have to save up for a 1000.4 and be done with this.

img1091k.jpg

Dey jus work, mmkay ? :P

Still waiting to get my hands on one to test....

img1091k.jpg

Dey jus work, mmkay ? :P

Still waiting to get my hands on one to test....

yeah I'd like to get my hands on one too.. but for the price I can get similar Korean made amps.. i dunno.

Big power in a small footprint = winning!

Great, in the meantime I've tailored my schedule to give me 3 days (Tuesday, Friday and Sunday) when I can work out.

And I'll start with what Seth has instructed.

Good deal. The beauty of these few exercises is they hit every muscle group. They will give you the most bang for the buck. I had my schedule posted here in the hop at one point, perhaps you can find it. I also had added some target muscle groups to my schedule, but if you keep within the guidelines of my workout with those compounds you will be doing exactly what you need to lose weight.