mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Adrian I will hit you back in a day or so but Seth hit it on the head. Lifting hard and heavy is #1. I will give u some more guidance on the getting started in the next few days.

Great, in the meantime I've tailored my schedule to give me 3 days (Tuesday, Friday and Sunday) when I can work out.

And I'll start with what Seth has instructed.

Good deal. The beauty of these few exercises is they hit every muscle group. They will give you the most bang for the buck. I had my schedule posted here in the hop at one point, perhaps you can find it. I also had added some target muscle groups to my schedule, but if you keep within the guidelines of my workout with those compounds you will be doing exactly what you need to lose weight.

Do you have any thoughts on pulley rows vs bent over rows ?

I'll dig some to find your schedule.

has the HAF become more popular yet? I used to visit it every week but lost my faith after the posts stop

We have not had the chance to really work hard on building the site up more. We will, just so loaded down with other activities.

I can't be the only one washing the car in 50F degree weather, can I?

Nah

This is a nice video to brighten up everyones sunday! :attempt:

:repost:

The buttons on her shirt did not pass the stress test!! :thanx:

I don't know if it's been addressed or not but diet is everything. Eating properly is just smart all around.

That being said, i do not eat well and really need to work on it.

Depends, really. If you are seriously lifting it doesn't matter if you are eating shit or good food, as long as you get the proper caloric intake. For my needs, with my size, I have to have a rough intake of about 3500 calories a day. If I ate healthy all the time I would have to eat an entire chicken coop to get the calories I need. I eat 1000 calories of crap a day.

Now if you are going for show cut, the right food is more important. But most of us are not doing shows, and most of us cannot eat enough good food to reach the ideal caloric intake.

I agree to an extent, the main thing is if you're seriously lifting you simply have a larger buffer for how much crap calories you can have. You'll be burning more on the daily so a larger portion of your daily calories go directly to supplying energy. It's the calories that aren't used for energy that matter.

The leftover portion is where your diet truly pays off. You need a balance of proper fats, carbs and proteins here to build,repair and maintain properly, without them your results will suffer, regardless of how hard you train. Your body is a machine and if you fill it with crap fuel you will get lesser results. This can be from psychological and physiological responses to the crap fuel. If you don't trust me try switching your diet to crap and try to continue your regimen. Switch to say, 60% fat calories, 5% protein and 35% carbs. Not only did you inherently increase your caloric intake but you've also minimized your protein and carb intake which is where you should be getting your energy from. You'll also cause your body to start breaking down muscle as a source of protein if you've gained any extra muscle mass.

i saw areola!

Did you click my link ? :P

I did. It was wonderful.

50F would be great...

We've been around 35F all week. I can't wait for a break in the weather to wash the Jeep...

i saw areola!

Did you click my link ? :P

I did. It was wonderful.

I did as well and i agree haha

FTW!!! Bitch has got nice tits....

has the HAF become more popular yet? I used to visit it every week but lost my faith after the posts stop

We have not had the chance to really work hard on building the site up more. We will, just so loaded down with other activities.

There are a couple of us over there.

About to pick up a high speed camera. Geting a casio ex-zr100. Should be interesting to see a 150+ db car in slow motion

That prety sweet. Not an easy accomplishment.

Adrian I will hit you back in a day or so but Seth hit it on the head. Lifting hard and heavy is #1. I will give u some more guidance on the getting started in the next few days.

Great, in the meantime I've tailored my schedule to give me 3 days (Tuesday, Friday and Sunday) when I can work out.

And I'll start with what Seth has instructed.

Good deal. The beauty of these few exercises is they hit every muscle group. They will give you the most bang for the buck. I had my schedule posted here in the hop at one point, perhaps you can find it. I also had added some target muscle groups to my schedule, but if you keep within the guidelines of my workout with those compounds you will be doing exactly what you need to lose weight.

Do you have any thoughts on pulley rows vs bent over rows ?

I'll dig some to find your schedule.

No, I suggest 45 degree bent over rows. So many more muscles are targeted, and targeted hard. This gets biceps, triceps, brachials, delts, traps, quads, and glutes. When I get done doing my 5/5s of bent over rows I am totally whipped...

so

close

just