mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Talk about horrible roads and bridges, I don't think these Okies have a fvcking clue about to build a decent bridge or road. I don't know much about paving roads and shit but I'm sure it's supposed to be more than an inch or so thick.

Nope. Even in Indiana and Michigan where we have horrible snows and freezing conditions, they make it as thing as possible to conserve money. You would think after 50-60 years of perfecting asphalt, they'd realize if they put it down thicker the first time, it wouldn't degrade and potholes would not be a constant issue.

Budgetary continuity. Keep spending something every year or their budgets will go down. ;)

same thing happens with us in the military, If we have excess at the end of the FY they take our budgeting down a notch. So they get frantic and start buying useless shit or giving people all kinds of new gear, etc.

The genius of an ever growing, increasingly less efficient and disconnected government. :)

If you were in the military you would think this ten fold.

I was DOD for a while, then DOD contractor. ;)

Pretty bad for the enlisted guys. I would think in comparison to the contractors.

How in the world did he lose control on a straight road ?

Cold tires, poor car control.

Father in law has 50 or so cows and he processes them. I have helped a few times. It's nice to not have to buy meat from the store.

Ive only done it once

My buddies dad raises cattle and i help to "work" them. We spray them with anti-worm medication and separate the ones to be sold. Its pretty fun and them damn things amaze me with their power and stupidity. One of them died from over-exhaustion because he just wouldnt cooperate so we chopped him up and ate him lmao.

Yeah cows are pretty funny just to watch sometimes. His have turned into pets. He sells his bulls from time to time. Processes one to two a year. Randomly sells some to friends/family. It's turned into a hobby. He has a normal job and then he has his farm.

There are a lot of videos like that. :suicide-santa:

I really need to make the iHOP it's own tab on my browser. I always forget it's here.

Dumbass syndrome.

I really need to make the iHOP it's own tab on my browser. I always forget it's here.

It's really all I pay attention to on SSA and a few build logs here and there.

I try to help as much as I can.

And start some shit with DC Power....

I try to help as much as I can.

And start some shit with DC Power....

For good reason.

Pity :(

which is the redneck section of MI.

Taylor and Waterford can get hickish. But so can the west side of the state, really, really quickly. Alpena and other small cities in the norther lower peninsula also suffer from whitetrash syndrome.

And now i feel like a dumby because i re-read tirefry's post and saw that he listed southwest michigan. Thought it said southeast. My bad.

I traveled to Sturgis today

I hate that city. Have to drive there all the time for work.

Matter of fact, I'm not a fan of that entire state. Stupid ass state.

No offense to you Michiganders.

I concur.

What specifically about Michigan do you not like? I agree with you to a certain point, but its nice to hear other peoples opinion.

How much time do you have? :P

• I hate the way property taxes are handled. It's a gigantic PITA to find out how much someone owes since the township handles current year taxes but county handles delinquent taxes, so the county can't tell you much of anything about the township taxes and the township can't tell you much of anything about the county taxes. And the township taxes are handled by some random individual. So you typically have to call their home phone and end up leaving a message, and they never bother to even return your call so you can never get the info that you need.
  • They are a non-title holding state, the concept of which doesn't make any sense to me. And in addition to being a non-title holding state they send NO notification or proof to the lienholder of a vehicle that their lien has been added to the vehicle. Why?
  • 90% of the houses don't have house numbers.
  • The county roads zig-zag all over the damn place....for example, to drive from one end of Southern road to the other end of Southern Road (Bronson, MI) you have to turn right onto Rierson Rd then turn left back onto Southern Rd, then turn right onto Orland Rd then turn left back onto Southern Rd, then right onto George Rd then left back onto Southern Road.......is there a reason they couldn't have just made the fucking road straight?
  • The maintenance of the road surfaces are terrible.
  • Due to the above, navigating the state and finding an address is difficult at best.
  • Difficult especially during inclement weather since they do a poor job of clearing the roads.
  • The state was broke and had to furlow state employees to save money, but at that the same time spent millions of dollars to change all of their signs to "Pure Michigan"....why?
  • Some of the most outrageously hillbilly redneck things I've ever seen have been in Michigan (Southeast)
  • I hate the fact the State Police cars that those goofy oversized Andy Griffith red lights on top.
  • Cigarettes are outrageously priced.....some places charge close to $7/pack

That's just off the top of my head. There's more I can't think of at the moment.

more slow motion videos. new camera is awsome!

Blade Technologies VHT-100...anyone know about it?

Blade Technologies VHT-100...anyone know about it?

Those of us old to remember can't remember.

That's what I'm figuring, local guy has one for sale, but I've no experience with it.

They made awesome amps when they were around. They were very high-end.

Apparently I have to take some PLC courses. So many jobs available, but all require working knowledge of PLCs. Dammit.

If you know any forms of logic? C+, ladder, etc.

Do you know. Sorry this auto correct thing drives me nuts.

Breath in on your negative motions and breath out on your "work" motions. Lots of people naturally hold their breath while straining. Try not to. It's a great technique to squeeze out a giant mega ultra push but it makes it a lot harder in the long run. YMMV. My room mate always holds his breath and it held him back for a long time. He needed to try some breathing techniques before he could start controlling his lifting.

Do you mean that if your were trying to max out holding it in would help you oh so slightly?

I do the same breathing in on the negative and out on the work motion and I really feel like breathing out helps me get up that last rep.

It's mostly used in power lifting. You "push against your breath" to get that one mega rep. It's not meant for more. Than one rep. Filling your lungs with air and then "pushing against" the air stabilizes your trunk so you can push more.

Nope. I've built several control panels which housed PLCs and their power supplies, interfaces, etc, but never actually used them. I have no idea about any types of programming. The only machines I've done any type of programming on were CNC punches and mills and they were all simply 2 or 3 axis manually programmed machines.

Nope. I've built several control panels which housed PLCs and their power supplies, interfaces, etc, but never actually used them. I have no idea about any types of programming. The only machines I've done any type of programming on were CNC punches and mills and they were all simply 2 or 3 axis manually programmed machines.

Ok C+ is very easy to learn. Maybe google it and use that as a start to help you have a better understanding. A lot of our haunt controlers us this logic.