mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Get into that xmas spirit!

Awesome band and video man!

Had a long (but not long enough) vacation to NY, and am wishing I was back already.

J

Nothing like a sunny day to wash the car, vacuum it and install some zero gauge.

Spent all day doing the same thing minus the zero gauge.

That would be one aught wire.

Nothing like a sunny day to wash the car, vacuum it and install some zero gauge.

Indeed, however it would funny to see the faces of workers at a welding shop when someone asks for "zero gauge." :lol:

Indeed, however it would funny to see the faces of workers at a welding shop when someone asks for "zero gauge." :lol:

They are quite clueless when it happens, lol!

In the electrical industry it's known by both as well as the welding world, so I doubt there would be any issue. Lay people often use zero gauge as the term so many people who sell it will cater to either name. It's like how most people call lamps light bulbs, but that's not their proper name. It confuses many people as they think a lamp is a light fixture you plug into the wall. They actually got their name for the part that screws into it and lights up, the lamp.

I just prefer the term 1/0, I cringe everytime I hear 0 gauge for some reason.

Speaking of, anyone have opinions on Kahr pistols?

All original 1969 Boss 429 Mustang on Ebay

Speaking of, anyone have opinions on Kahr pistols?

Good, expensive.

Poon> everything other than money and other poon.

Wait til you have kiddies!

I guess I was just mirroring the terminology used in the post I was replying to. Normally I would write 1/0 as that is how I've always seen it written, but I think I would say zero gauge in conversation. One aught does make more sense now that you mention it. Hadn't heard it previously.

Had a long (but not long enough) vacation to NY, and am wishing I was back already.

J

And you didn't visit me :P

Not only they keep screwing their technology and products, but RIM executives seem decided to burn the company down. Last week two execs got so drunk and crazy that a China-bound plane had to return to Canada.

Now, RIM Indonesia president director Andrew Cobham has been charged with negligence after a BlackBerry promotional event turned into a riot that left 40 people injured and 20 unconscious.

Here's what happened: RIM announced they were going to sell 1,000 BlackBerry Bold 9790s at half the price at Pacific Place mall, in Jakarta. When 5000 people turned up, things went mad.

Apparently, the organizers tried to give bracelets to the first 1000 people, but at one point everyone got mad and ran towards the store. At that point, people started to fall and get crushed by the angry mob.

The Indonesian authorities are accusing Cobham and other organizers of negligence, banning them from leaving the country until things are cleared.

rage-comics-mick-jagger-drummer.png

'Got them moves like Jagger. ;)