Mr.TV man right here. :P

Who you?

Who you?

No, you! :D

Who you?

No, you! :D

My knowledge is very limited. Although I do have an insider in the industry. :)

I have 2 18s going into boxes with a 3000 watt qsc

Are holding out on me? You know you can not make a statement like that without pics!

IIRC, he has some Maelstroms sitting around.

I got a mitsu 65" dlp. Love the tv just keeps burning bulbs.

Do they have an led conversion for that?

Not that ive seen. I may just have to take the back panel off and check the air flow....have heard that this things can get clogged easily and that might be why my bulbs burning out.

Is it one of the Diamond series?

No dont think so...i've had it like 5 years. wd-65731

I have 2 18s going into boxes with a 3000 watt qsc

Are holding out on me? You know you can not make a statement like that without pics!

IIRC, he has some Maelstroms sitting around.

None of which he has pictures of on HAF or I can not find them.

SO I was at the meat market today and they had some Swai fillets for $1/lb. I've never heard of them before, so I bought them to try since they were so cheap. I got them home, heated the oven, set on a pain, basted them with EVOO, sprinkled with salt and pepper, then some minced garlic and onion and tossed on some grated parm and threw them in for 10 minutes, pulled them out and threw them on the broiler to get a little crisp on the cheese, and they are the best fucking fish I have ever tasted. I am a big white fish fan and these do NOT disappoint, especially given the price.

Not that ive seen. I may just have to take the back panel off and check the air flow....have heard that this things can get clogged easily and that might be why my bulbs burning out.

Ok you need to make sure your bulb has proper air flow. I believe there is a foam filter in there to that needs cleaned once in a while.

SO I was at the meat market today and they had some Swai fillets for $1/lb. I've never heard of them before, so I bought them to try since they were so cheap. I got them home, heated the oven, set on a pain, basted them with EVOO, sprinkled with salt and pepper, then some minced garlic and onion and tossed on some grated parm and threw them in for 10 minutes, pulled them out and threw them on the broiler to get a little crisp on the cheese, and they are the best fucking fish I have ever tasted. I am a big white fish fan and these do NOT disappoint, especially given the price.

Sweet. Closest I get to cooking is heating up machaca with onions, roasted peppers, and potatoes. Been my breakfast and lunch for the last week.

Ok you need to make sure your bulb has proper air flow. I believe there is a foam filter in there to that needs cleaned once in a while.

Yeah thats why I was saying in think theres an air flow problem and just gotta clean it out.....thanks though. Will get to that sometime soon.

We had one of the first plasma LG tvs, shit went out all the time.

I just checked that out and it is a Vietnamese species of catfish. How does it compare to catfish here?

Was it one of their scarlet series?

Was it one of their scarlet series?

I don't remember offhand, it's been years. I do remember the outer edge being silver in color. It was 40"+. :P

I have a rebadged lg tv ad love it

It is time to play DD. Check back later.

I have a rebadged lg tv ad love it

My friend has had several with no issues, I believe mine was faulty because it was one of the first plasmas, and probably still had some design flaws.

What's on the menu tonight?

101_0638.jpg

What's on the menu tonight?

101_0638.jpg

Double posts?

We all knew that, Tech N9ne :P

I just checked that out and it is a Vietnamese species of catfish. How does it compare to catfish here?

It's more like tilapia, but sweeter and a bit dryer.