mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

no experience with the HDS but I used the Seas 27TDFC and they were great tweets but just didn't come close to the morels. I compared the seas to the morel in the stratus back to back and the morel was definitely an all around more pleasing tweet for me. Of course that was only about 3 years ago so I can't remember any specifics.

no experience with the HDS but I used the Seas 27TDFC and they were great tweets but just didn't come close to the morels. I compared the seas to the morel in the stratus back to back and the morel was definitely an all around more pleasing tweet for me. Of course that was only about 3 years ago so I can't remember any specifics.

Fairly cheap too, http://www.europe-audio.com/Product.asp?Product_ID=3384

Correct model?

I still haven't decided if I want to keep using kick panels (space issue for feet sort of), or cut the lower third of my door panels, and mount my drivers there.

What type of tuning tracks are you looking for? Demo songs for instruments, vocals? Or tracks for testing imaging, tonal accuracy, etc?

I have some focal JMlab tracks albums: demo disc 1 & 3, and tools cd. "IASCA - IASCA Setup & Test Disc 1997" "The Sheffield-Autosound2K Test Disc (CD 102 Imaging & Setup)" "IASCA official SQ cd 2001-2002"

He was here. Between the fireworks and people continually texting me at all hours, I just didn't get much.

I would call that a good night since the little man was hanging with you and that is what is important.

Maybe you can turn the tv to phineas and ferb and let the little man watch and you can nap.

I wish. I had to shut off the sat several months ago due to lack of funds. He's not one to sit and watch TV anyways. His favorite thing is to get into trouble. He's just too damn inquisitive. We're washing off the smoke from my parent's house now and then he goes to see his mommy. Early night for me.

Thanks for the wishes everyone! Oh what I would do to the Italian Lady. . .

He was here. Between the fireworks and people continually texting me at all hours, I just didn't get much.

I would call that a good night since the little man was hanging with you and that is what is important.

Maybe you can turn the tv to phineas and ferb and let the little man watch and you can nap.

I wish. I had to shut off the sat several months ago due to lack of funds. He's not one to sit and watch TV anyways. His favorite thing is to get into trouble. He's just too damn inquisitive. We're washing off the smoke from my parent's house now and then he goes to see his mommy. Early night for me.

All little guys like to get into some trouble and if they are not inquisitive then they are sleeping.

What happened that you are washing smoke?

Well I just had a first. I picked my daughter up from her first date. Man is life flying by. :trippy:

All little guys like to get into some trouble and if they are not inquisitive then they are sleeping.

MY parents are hard core smokers so you get stinky when visiting them. I can't stand the smell anymore.

Well I just had a first. I picked my daughter up from her first date. Man is life flying by. :trippy:

That would kill me.

MY parents are hard core smokers so you get stinky when visiting them. I can't stand the smell anymore.

All I understand now. I thouht something bad happened. I don't like the smell of smokers either.

Pretty sure I shredded my softparts on the ZCON.

Playing music off of my SD card last song played on the folder went to the next one.. which happened to be a 21hz sine wave full blast.. still plays fine but there is a rattling sound.. not the dustcap either

:shrug:

That would kill me.

Well the good thing is I have known her boyfriend since he was 4 years old. Very good boy and he has good parents, which makes things easier.

450 away from 20,000 members! :woot:

Pretty sure I shredded my softparts on the ZCON.

Playing music off of my SD card last song played on the folder went to the next one.. which happened to be a 21hz sine wave full blast.. still plays fine but there is a rattling sound.. not the dustcap either

:shrug:

:Doh:

:ohnoes9:

Just got my first digital camera. It was so annoying having to borrow someone's camera whenever i wanted to take pictures that i wanted to upload. Or even more annoying to wait for my film to get developed and then scan the pictures in.

jtte2o.gif

love that episode

450 away from 20,000 members! :woot:

after some of the post today from new member's.. i wish for quality not quantity

Fairly cheap too, http://www.europe-au...Product_ID=3384

Correct model?

I still haven't decided if I want to keep using kick panels (space issue for feet sort of), or cut the lower third of my door panels, and mount my drivers there.

What type of tuning tracks are you looking for? Demo songs for instruments, vocals? Or tracks for testing imaging, tonal accuracy, etc?

I have some focal JMlab tracks albums: demo disc 1 & 3, and tools cd. "IASCA - IASCA Setup & Test Disc 1997" "The Sheffield-Autosound2K Test Disc (CD 102 Imaging & Setup)" "IASCA official SQ cd 2001-2002"

I just needed some basics and found a few old CD's I had stashed here luckily. I would definitely like to have the sheffield disc and iasca 2001/2, esp if you have the notes too.

Solid read. I wish my grandparents were like that. Of course, I never met either of my grandfathers, one of my grandmothers passed away in May, and I've met my other grandmother once. The only grandmother I knew has hated me from birth because my parents "insulted" her family by naming me David James (David after my dad, James after my grandfather who passed away 8 years before I was born) as my first name should have been James instead of David Jr. So my parents insisted I go by James to appease her, but failed in succeeding. Even when I visited her while she was dying of cancer, all she would talk about was how much of a disappointment I am, how much of a disappointment my mom and dad are, how well my cousins are doing, etc.

It would be nice to have ONE positive elderly role model at some point in my life.

Epic winning :P

You just wait. I'm gonnna make them fit.

I just said winning because one member thinks he's right because he's read a few topics here and there about imaging, and then Impious goes in depth and shuts him down. :lol:

Does anyone have "Creating Source Elevation Illusions by Spectral Manipulation" by Pj Bloom?