mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

450 away from 20,000 members! :woot:

after some of the post today from new member's.. i wish for quality not quantity

Yes I do agree.

450 away from 20,000 members! :woot:

after some of the post today from new member's.. i wish for quality not quantity

Yes I do agree.

What he said. :P

Watching Penn State get beat.

'Bout to go out and snow blow again. Fuck this.

'Bout to go out and snow blow again. Fuck this.

First one would need snow to blow. Paging Charlie Sheen.

123.4 pounds last night.

119 today. :shrug:

I weighed ~120 for a while, went on a trip, ate a bunch of food, came back and weighed ~135, then lost all the weight the following week. *Runs off to go weigh himself*

Edit: 125lbs right now. On the night of thanksgiving I was also around 135.

Teo + Me = weight of one average American? :P

I have been dreaming of a Dreadnought for my midbasses since before Zed released them. Unfortunetly funds have not permitted.:wub:

Think there would be an audible difference from your current amp?

Just got a bunch of tunes, time for listening. :D

Do I think that it would be audibly louder? Maybe. 300watts to 800watts is almost triple power. Do I think that It would audibly have less distorion and clipping. YES! I am pushing the current amp to its limits and would like to get back some headroom if nothing else. I can shut down my current amp in about 15 minutes at full tilt. Luckly I only have a 20 minute drive to work. :P

I will link you a few more tunes here in a minute, for your midbass quest.:D

I am sitting at around 220lbs, so definetly almost two of you guys. lol

I have been dreaming of a Dreadnought for my midbasses since before Zed released them. Unfortunetly funds have not permitted.:wub:

Think there would be an audible difference from your current amp?

Just got a bunch of tunes, time for listening. :D

Do I think that it would be audibly louder? Maybe. 300watts to 800watts is almost triple power. Do I think that It would audibly have less distorion and clipping. YES! I am pushing the current amp to its limits and would like to get back some headroom if nothing else. I can shut down my current amp in about 15 minutes at full tilt. Luckly I only have a 20 minute drive to work. :P

I will link you a few more tunes here in a minute, for your midbass quest.:D

I didn't know you were running out of headroom and introducing unwanted awesomeness into the signal. :P

Should be a nice upgrade.

Sweet. I've been listening to a bunch of Primus and Buckethead lately. It's funny how Buckethead varies in genre from one song or album to another.

I did find a sweet track demoing: Steve Strauss / Mr. Bones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc61ITqWh9I

I've pretty much stopped growing in height, so I can probably start working out more and not "grow out of it" so to speak, but then again fitness, workout, and supplements aren't my forte. :lol:

I'm getting tired of swapping music around on my Ipad, I wish I could hook it up to some hdd in the car. Found a 64gb version (gen1) for $400 on CL. hmm

Anyone listen to Tanita Tikaram or Late Night Alumni?

I'm getting tired of swapping music around on my Ipad, I wish I could hook it up to some hdd in the car. Found a 64gb version (gen1) for $400 on CL. hmm

One of the reasons I'm going with a PC in my car.

I have now. Neither really did anything for me.

Glad you gave Buckethead a chance. He is a freak, but is also a prodigy. I like his insturmentals alot.

I just had a post all typed out with like 10 youtube links for you and hit the wrong key I guess.

I will try again.

I've pretty much stopped growing in height, so I can probably start working out more and not "grow out of it" so to speak, but then again fitness, workout, and supplements aren't my forte. :lol:

I was aready pushing a buck 80 at your age. I think I was 165 in middle school.

I have now. Neither really did anything for me.Glad you gave Buckethead a chance. He is a freak, but is also a prodigy. I like his insturmentals alot.I just had a post all typed out with like 10 youtube links for you and hit the wrong key I guess. I will try again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFQvGsZg4U

Definitely have to be in the mood for this type of song, at least for me. :P

Sometimes I hit the backspace button for no reason, then go ape shit cause I don't feel like retyping everything out.

I was aready pushing a buck 80 at your age. I think I was 165 in middle school.

From sophmore to senior year, my weight varied about 5lbs. :suicide-santa:

Yes I hit the backspace button.lol

I don't know why I can't ever seem to remember how to embed youtube vids instead of just the link.:ughdunno:

I have to go back to work after 2.5 weeks off and it is my Monday. :(

Yes I hit the backspace button.lol

I don't know why I can't ever seem to remember how to embed youtube vids instead of just the link.:ughdunno:

Just copy the url you see on top of your browser, click the "Insert media" media.png button and paste.