mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

http://www.diycable....6f8c267d6287e48

wtf is that? Anyone ever heard it?

Not a bad driver, but if you want similar performance for quite a bit less, but this.

http://gr-research.c...165xwoofer.aspx

Its a driver? :P

I like mine, but I haven't played with many drivers either.

I hadn't seen either of those, i'm not in need of woofers at all but they both seem like killer deals for the performance they're offering. I was just hoping to hear that they are worth a damn and not just using XBL on a shitty speaker to sell it.

Should I save up money for a new turbo or for a new rear axle, with locker ?

HMMMMMM...

Part of me says turbo...

I would buy parts that you're going to need when you do boost it first. A turbo won't help much if you don't have any traction.

http://www.diycable....6f8c267d6287e48

wtf is that? Anyone ever heard it?

Not a bad driver, but if you want similar performance for quite a bit less, but this.

http://gr-research.c...165xwoofer.aspx

Its a driver? :P

I like mine, but I haven't played with many drivers either.

I hadn't seen either of those, i'm not in need of woofers at all but they both seem like killer deals for the performance they're offering. I was just hoping to hear that they are worth a damn and not just using XBL on a shitty speaker to sell it.

Definitely not bad. Price seems good too. Im pleased with them, but haven't heard very many sq setups to compare against.

HMMMMMM...

Part of me says turbo...

I ALWAYS build the foundation first, but what would better suit you now?

after getting the xfire stuck about a dozen times in the snow, I'd fucking kill for a LSD or some LSD.

HMMMMMM...

Part of me says turbo...

I would buy parts that you're going to need when you do boost it first. A turbo won't help much if you don't have any traction.

Ehh I wouldn't worry about traction at this point. But then again I could be full of shit.

Hey Neal, I feel you on the daughter dating. I just put my 15 yr old on birth control.:Doh:

WOW if it comes to that for me shit will hit the fan and god only knows what else.

I am realist. I know what I was up to at that age.

Me as well, I lost my virginity at 15, to my 14 year old girlfriend

You guys started young or I started late.

you started late my friend

I started young I guess. Had a self-imposed drought after HS, and then went crazy and fucked every whore I liked.

Ironic how your power washer is the filthiest thing in that photo.

When you try to wash it with itself the spark plug gets wet. So I say fuck it. Cheap POS anyways :P

I think it's uncommon to be a virgin on your 15th birthday anymore. You'd be surprised how many young girls lose their virginity before they become teenagers these days.

HMMMMMM...

Part of me says turbo...

I ALWAYS build the foundation first, but what would better suit you now?

Stock axle is "ok" and the LSD works. Upgrade axle is a Ford 8.8 with selectable locker. Would also mean an upgrade in braking.

New turbo is VNT and it means lower EGT's (less risk of head cracks and heat related problems) and better response.

Damn logic...new turbo is what I need...

I learned many life lessons growing up with my parents. Yes I grew up with my parents. My mom was 15 and my dad was 17 when I came out, I attended both of their high school graduations. I would never change anything, as I have many fond memories of that time and we look back and laugh.

is the VNT for a diesel? I love turbos but fuck VNT's all to hell, that is unless they are more trouble free than the ones in the 80's FWD dodges.

Hey Neal, I feel you on the daughter dating. I just put my 15 yr old on birth control.:Doh:

WOW if it comes to that for me shit will hit the fan and god only knows what else.

i was late as well, but it was by my choice. I was bill clinton close a few times at ~13 but ended up waiting until I was 18. In hindsight I'm not sure if it really made a difference in me either way.

i was late as well, but it was by my choice. I was bill clinton close a few times at ~13 but ended up waiting until I was 18. In hindsight I'm not sure if it really made a difference in me either way.

Nothing wrong with that.

is the VNT for a diesel? I love turbos but fuck VNT's all to hell, that is unless they are more trouble free than the ones in the 80's FWD dodges.

Yep, my Jeep is diesel :P

VNT FTW! They are on the third generation, nothing like the ones you are familiar with. We had a second generation VNT on the VW and it was all good.

Obviously I will have to design and program my own controller which means loads more time in tuning than actual fabrication.

Bought the Garmin nüvi 2555LMT; only cost 40 bucks out of pocket after all the gift cards. Seems to have everything but voice activation and Bluetooth, neither of which I care for.

Bought the Garmin nüvi 2555LMT; only cost 40 bucks out of pocket after all the gift cards. Seems to have everything but voice activation and Bluetooth, neither of which I care for.

me either, i had a tom tom with both.. not only did i hate those fuctions but the TOMOm is a shit design to me.. it wont allow you to reset your trip, or view max speed or tons of other things garmin is for me.

a co worker of mine bought a cobra gps for 18 wheelers.. the fucking thing is HUGE i think its 8 inch display.. and it sucks.. shows you every restraunt and fuel stop on every block but its hard to set, and even harder to follow., with no trip settings or anything like that.

Anyone have opinions/experience with portable GPS units? I got a stack of Best Buy gift cards for Christmas I need to use.

Here's their GPS section >>> http://www.bestbuy.c...sc=abcat0300000

I have both a TomTom (GF's car) and a Garmin (My car) and the TomTom is much more user friendly, but both work fine.  Definitely get one that offers free map updates for life.  I like the ones that also offer bluetooth so you can sync your cell phone with it, but only if you don't already have a bluetooth headset or onboard bluetooth. 

i think photo bucket caught on to what i was doing and is now not allowing me to view recent uploads.

what were you doing?

ahh back in action... all i do is view recent updates.. look for the whores.. and check out there profiles.. you would not believe how many hookers upload naked pics of them selfs to bucket.. half of them get caught and deleted but tons dont and if you catch them as they are being uploaded you view them before they get deleted.. some of this shit is disturbing.

the cityXplorer maps look interesting, too