mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Big Jon.

Was curious to see if I could also succeed in your game. Had to refresh the "recent upload" page 3 times before i found a winner.

Contains Nudity

Should I save up money for a new turbo or for a new rear axle, with locker ?

HMMMMMM...

Part of me says turbo...

I ALWAYS build the foundation first, but what would better suit you now?

Stock axle is "ok" and the LSD works. Upgrade axle is a Ford 8.8 with selectable locker. Would also mean an upgrade in braking.

New turbo is VNT and it means lower EGT's (less risk of head cracks and heat related problems) and better response.

Damn logic...new turbo is what I need...

Do you have a way to control the VNT? I presume it's vacuum actuated?

The ones I'm looking at are actuated by means of electric motor + controller unit. So I can either rig a stepper motor and control it with a microcontroller or use the standard controller unit and just give it signals. Much better than vacuum control either way.

One problem is I have to pick the brain of TDI tuners...which is not going to be easy.

One big plus with seems to be a reduction of exhaust manifold pressure. Basically it should be around 1-1.5x the intake manifold pressure. Once I get my boost gauge in I will also measure exhaust manifold pressure, I suspect it's very high with a small wastegated turbine.

Oh Matt.... I know of someone selling a .50...

I'm selling this for my dad. He never shoots it and it just sits around.

My dad had McMillan build this in 1999 and since then it’s pretty much lived in his safe. This rifle has fewer than 50 rounds through it. This was built as a “light benchrest” rifle when it was made' date=' it’s a single shot action with a Jewell trigger. This is McMillan’s lighter profile 32” barrel that they used at the time and it sits in a Big Mac stock.

Here’s what’s included:

McMillan rifle

Nightforce 12-42x56 Benchrest scope with NP-1RR reticle

Badger Max-50 rings

Versa-Pod M2 style bipod

Bear Track rifle case

15 rounds of loaded .50bmg ammunition from Arizona Ammunition (750gr AMAX in PMC brass)

6 PMC fired cases

13 Lake City fired cases

RCBS AmmoMaster press and die set

83 moly coated 750gr Hornady AMAX

Dewey cleaning rod with jag and nylon brushes, Dewey chamber brush, bore guide

All together, this is about $11,000 if you wanted to buy this stuff new at this time.

I’d like to see $8700 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48 states for this package (the rifle would ship to the FFL and the accessories would ship to your location.) If you’re in Washington state and want to meet up for a face to face sale then we can work out a lower price since shipping wouldn’t be involved.

Payment must be USPS Money Orders or Cashier’s Check. If the sale is face to face then cash is fine.

Reasonable offers will be considered. Also, I’m also interested in partial trades if you’ve got something like an AI AE, AW, AX, or a full-custom build with quality parts chambered in .243, .260, or some other cool short action non-magnum round.

Also, if this is a FTF sale there’s 6.5 pounds of Vihta 20N29 powder and 464 CCI #35 primers available for purchase as well.

Here are a bunch of pics. If there's something specific you want a picture of, let me know and I'll take a pic of it.

[img']http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m255/90Z51/Guns/McMillan/DSC_7781.jpg

DSC_7791.jpg

DSC_7792.jpg

DSC_7793.jpg

DSC_7794.jpg

DSC_7799.jpg

DSC_7800.jpg

DSC_7803.jpg

DSC_7804.jpg

DSC_7815.jpg

DSC_7816.jpg

There is a small scuff on the brake:

DSC_7784.jpg

Ammo box:

DSC_7814.jpg

DSC_7831.jpg

Press:

DSC_7812.jpg

Dies and the priming setup for the press:

DSC_7817.jpg

83 AMAX:

DSC_7818.jpg

Case:

DSC_7820.jpg

DSC_7821.jpg

DSC_7822.jpg

DSC_7825.jpg

Cleaning supplies:

DSC_7828.jpg

Anyone have opinions/experience with portable GPS units? I got a stack of Best Buy gift cards for Christmas I need to use.

Here's their GPS section >>> http://www.bestbuy.c...sc=abcat0300000

I have a tomtom and absolutly hate the thing. It has poor search functions, is not user friendly, has sent me to the wrong place over and over, among other things. I had a Mio before that and loved the thing until it died.

My next GPS will be a Magellan I believe. I have tested them in the store and am very happy with the ease of usability and search function. I will add I mostly use a GPS when traveling, to find points of interest.

:wackit3: Awesome rifle for sure, well suited for a man with deep pockets. I couldn't afford to shoot it.

Hey Neal, I feel you on the daughter dating. I just put my 15 yr old on birth control.:Doh:

WOW if it comes to that for me shit will hit the fan and god only knows what else.

I am realist. I know what I was up to at that age.

Me as well, I lost my virginity at 15, to my 14 year old girlfriend

You guys started young or I started late.

I started at like 12 or 13. Small town I guess, everyone was fucking everyone.

Needless to say my brother, 38, has two grand babies already.

It was a no questions asked thing, I just asked my daughter if she needed to be on birth control and she said its probably not a bad idea. Got her the shot and life go's on.

Or horny

not like that ..

you cant judge me for what i may enjoy, you have weird things about you im sure,

im just a little more open about mine. its like wheres waldo... but with tits.

I wouldn't call the label I used judging :)

Or horny

not like that ..

you cant judge me for what i may enjoy, you have weird things about you im sure,

im just a little more open about mine. its like wheres waldo... but with tits.

:lol2:

Mini-newsletter going out.

Big Jon.

Was curious to see if I could also succeed in your game. Had to refresh the "recent upload" page 3 times before i found a winner.

Contains Nudity

honest man there! thank you !

for real challenge try playing during the day!... you will see hows wifes, school teachers in the faculty restrooms, students .. mind blowing . everyone knows the freaks come out at night...

Big Jon.

Contains Nudity

honest man there! thank you !

for real challenge try playing during the day!... you will see hows wifes, school teachers in the faculty restrooms, students .. mind blowing . everyone knows the freaks come out at night...

:lol:

I need some computer advice. Every time I try to open a pdf file Windows DEP shuts the window down. What should a brotha do to fix this? :ughdunno:

Holy freaken chest congestion! Damn cold!

I need to move where it is warm!

I need some computer advice. Every time I try to open a pdf file Windows DEP shuts the window down. What should a brotha do to fix this? :ughdunno:

Nevermind. I downloaded updated Adobe reader and am up and running again.

Very nice gun there. If it were closer, I know somebody who would be interested.

Damnit Big Jon, now you've got me lurking

:lurk:

Very nice gun there. If it were closer, I know somebody who would be interested.

You can ship. :)

My buddy is picky and likes to have his hands on the gun before spending the money.

Start a new topic called Bigjon's photohunt. ;)

My buddy is picky and likes to have his hands on the gun before spending the money.

I can understand that. :)

The price lessens if the scope drops off...

Start a new topic called Bigjon's photohunt. ;)

thats a hell of an idea,. damn every one is trying! thats so funny!

is it fun right!?