mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The main site and store look killer Aaron!!! Awesome job brother.:fing34:

Agreed. I need some blue label SSA subwoofers!

Sugar after a workout is really important for me. I don't know how it would affect your feet though.

Muscle sore, that's what killed me :)

Mark did it all. :)

Mark did it all. :)

I'm sure you will pass on the word. :D

I've had this terrible cough for the last three days, have no choice but to cough every minute or so. Lungs are sore, sleeping is impossible. I've drank tea all day, been taking cough drops, having soup, and feel the same. :WTFBubble:

On the bright side, I've managed to read one book everyday. :lol:

I've had this terrible cough for the last three days, have no choice but to cough every minute or so. Lungs are sore, sleeping is impossible. I've drank tea all day, been taking cough drops, having soup, and feel the same. :WTFBubble:

something respiratory.. everything your doing is to sooth a trout,.if it has been over a week with out getting better you need a chest Xray

Reading? what is this reading you speak of!

something respiratory.. everything your doing is to sooth a trout,.if it has been over a week with out getting better you need a chest Xray

Im going to wait a bit longer before going to the doctors. We just raised the deductible to lower the monthly cost. Shit is ridiculous, 900bucks for two people 80/20 plan.

Im going to wait a bit longer before going to the doctors. We just raised the deductible to lower the monthly cost. Shit is ridiculous, 900bucks for two people 80/20 plan.

shit brother.. i have no insurance, i pay out of pocket. because i refuse to claim im poor and get on government assistance.. it just makes no sense to me ..

so i pay my doctor every time i see his face, minimum or 90 bucks.

like this last time... 90 to see him and ask a question , he sent me fore blood work 150, then i had to may him 90 more bucks to read me the results of the blood work, then he wrote me 2 perceptions, 150, for a months supply, then after 3 months ( 450$) he wants me to go back to see him 90 bucks, then more blood work 150... then pay him another 90 bucks for he to read the results and tell me if i need to keep taking the pills

over 1200 fucking dollars. just try and raise my testosterone levels with out testosterone treatments! he wants to try and see is this will work!! 1200 to try!!? it better work.

Oh how I appreciate my free insurance. Employer pays all of it.

Damn it, why did I click.....

because i said it was funny!!! and it is!

i guess i could have said it was the most disturbing so far......

LOLOLOLOLOL

Pictures of transvestites just about puts this board on the most diverse conversation list of all the boards i visit.

:wub:

because i said it was funny!!! and it is!

i guess i could have said it was the most disturbing so far......

That is what I get for trusting you. :lol2:

shit brother.. i have no insurance, i pay out of pocket. because i refuse to claim im poor and get on government assistance.. it just makes no sense to me ..

like this last time... 90 to see him and ask a question , he sent me fore blood work 150, then i had to may him 90 more bucks to read me the results of the blood work, then he wrote me 2 perceptions, 150, for a months supply, then after 3 months ( 450$) he wants me to go back to see him 90 bucks, then more blood work 150... then pay him another 90 bucks for he to read the results and tell me if i need to keep taking the pills

over 1200 fucking dollars. just try and raise my testosterone levels with out testosterone treatments! he wants to try and see is this will work!! 1200 to try!!? it better work.

Does anything change or are you effected if you claim your poor and get Medicaid, aside from the insurance?

Does anything change or are you effected if you claim your poor and get Medicaid, aside from the insurance?

i donno......

there i changed it

Well then I don't see what the problem is.

If I qualified, I would gladly take Medicaid.

Its based on income, no one is mocking you or asking you to agree to something that isn't true.

Poor is a word, some people are poor, some are not, that doesn't change who they are, and although people are often times judged by their social class, its wrong, and it really doesn't matter.

Im thankful that I don't consider my situation now as being poor, but when I was younger it was. Its not something im ashamed of.

I just don't see what the problem is if you can qualify for something that can help you, but you can't admit to accepting that you fall under their income bracket.

But then again I haven't used Medicaid, and don't know what issues or limitations there are,

I think Jon is saying he doesn't want to take the handout as he feels he can take care of himself rather than rely on a social program. If more people did that we would have a lot less problems in the world.

I don't think I could survive without assistance if I lost my job.... But if I'm makng money I would find it really hard to take a gubment programs help.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Pictures of transvestites just about puts this board on the most diverse conversation list of all the boards i visit.

:wub:

What's wrong with transve....umm, nevermind :P

Waiting to hear back on my recone... >:|

In need of a new one!