mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

just did a random one online.. got up to 18khz and bam.. no more sound lol

Although I may be doing worse as time progresses.

Pisses me off when my daughter walks in the room with the test tone playing. I know she is just testing me, bc she knows I can only hear so high. Its probably my fault bc I make her sit in my Honda and listen to test tones and tell me when she can't hear them anymore.

I don't understand why people like collecting amplifiers, decks, and speakers made in the 80s and 90s. ninja.gif

Because the quality was very good. I have a small collection myself.

But do you use it all? Or simply look at it all in a display?

So you'd rather pay $800 for something modern that a 80's amp will do for $200? I don't understand wanting to spend more than $200...

Totally agree. Hence my pile of ZED a/b's and a few big PG's. ;)

I guess I just don't have the same feeling for collecting electronics, as others do.

I have a whole room full of Lego's from the 80's. peepwall.gif Also still have an NES. Was up to over 300 games at one point.

I don't have room for stuff to collect dust. Only thing I own, and rarely use is my tv and xbox 360. Haven't used either in probably four months.

Built a desk for my room. Just needed some extra space to work on things. A new computer desk is in the works as well.

430319_3426751188961_1275726174_3409837_879445635_n.jpg

Built a desk for my room. Just needed some extra space to work on things. A new computer desk is in the works as well.

430319_3426751188961_1275726174_3409837_879445635_n.jpg

Looks look sir!

I guess I just don't have the same feeling for collecting electronics, as others do.

When I still had the explorer, I was swapping in amps and sub's constantly.

I like the corner area, more space to lay stuff out when studying.

I don't have room for stuff to collect dust. Only thing I own, and rarely use is my tv and xbox 360. Haven't used either in probably four months.

I understand that perspective. Some of it could be nostalgia on my part. Once I sell the house, out side of the P5 pretty much all I have is an audio stock pile. :P

I understand that perspective. Some of it could be nostalgia on my part. Once I sell the house, out side of the P5 pretty much all I have is an audio stock pile. :P

I understand that perspective. Some of it could be nostalgia on my part. Once I sell the house, out side of the P5 pretty much all I have is an audio stock pile. tongue.png

We got 69 ankle shoes. Not no damn banana shoe. Eleven hoes can't come in here and keep their shoes off. You know what the crowd says: we all homosexual.

I understand that perspective. Some of it could be nostalgia on my part. Once I sell the house, out side of the P5 pretty much all I have is an audio stock pile. tongue.png

Personally.. I don't collect anything really.. Never was in to collecting things honestly.

Personally.. I don't collect anything really.. Never was in to collecting things honestly.

I love it when my math book tells me to do something, but doesn't show any examples.

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Edited by Penguin4x4

Beautiful.

Today, Today, Hot Damn their coming Today!

droolcup.gif

Apparently the "fastest Ferrari ever".

The wait is killing meeeeee!

Оld people, go figure. :D