mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sean/Tirefryr will think its hilarious.

I quit Skar today..turns out Kevin has been sending Bstock items as Astock..he still denies it, but i received shitty subs that had a small "bstock" notation written on corner of box...you were smart to leave as soon as you felt shit wasnt right

I quit Skar today..turns out Kevin has been sending Bstock items as Astock..he still denies it, but i received shitty subs that had a small "bstock" notation written on corner of box...you were smart to leave as soon as you felt shit wasnt right

Who posted this and how can someone quit a company with one employee?

A skar is a bad memory that only fades over time, but is always present.  This douche just seems to fit the name so well.    Oh well, he pays people money and makes some for them too, so he's not a problem child as far as they're concerned.

A guy who was on the team

He must've graduated from the Matt Overpeck school of Business or adopted his business plan.

Don't get me started on teams. . . .

Don't get me started on teams. . . .

haha... but yeah... so that's what happened evidently

PE is selling more CV products.

http://www.parts-exp...Mfg&srchMfg=485

DAMN IT NEAL!!!! Not kidding, DAMN IT. Should kick you in the wallet.

wink.png

Grrr....

He'll make a good politician someday.

Who said this and where?

DAMN IT NEAL!!!! Not kidding, DAMN IT.  I should kick you in the wallet.

wink.png

Why? It's overpriced junk. They were still okay the first couple years of Stanton group. Once they went through all the original engineers from Cerwinski's days, it just went to shit. The Vegas and ITs were the last of their good drivers. Harman was once rumored for a buyout which would have been AWESOME, but that never came to fruition.

Grrr....

Are you practicing to be Tony the Tiger?

DAMN IT NEAL!!!! Not kidding, DAMN IT. I should kick you in the wallet.

wink.png

Why? It's overpriced junk. They were still okay the first couple years of Stanton group. Once they went through all the original engineers from Cerwinski's days, it just went to shit. The Vegas and ITs were the last of their good drivers. Harman was once rumored for a buyout which would have been AWESOME, but that never came to fruition.

Ok, I trust you. That was close, my CC started sweating.

Grrr....

Are you practicing to be Tony the Tiger?

See above multi-quoted post.

I may have been a little strong there.  Not necessarily junk, but still over-priced.

Where are the smilies and tags when replying to a post? I want to embed a video, but nothing. . .

Fuck it.  I SO love this commercial.  There are NO words that convey how badly I would wreck this chick in just 20 minutes.  I would nut so many times and so fiercely all over her, she would be like a fly in a web of semen.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpi2IAec9Ho

What the fuck?

Where are the smilies and tags when replying to a post? I want to embed a video, but nothing. . .

Working with Invision to get this straight.

Fuck it. I SO love this commercial. There are NO words that convey how badly I would wreck this chick in just 20 minutes. I would nut so many times and so fiercely all over her, she would be like a fly in a web of semen.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpi2IAec9Ho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dwR-F79MjU

Watch on mute.

DAMN IT NEAL!!!! Not kidding, DAMN IT. Should kick you in the wallet.

wink.png

If you see something let me know, unless you are seeing the same price I am.

Curious to know how many B stock 15's went out on their black friday sale.

I'm getting an ultra light sleeping bag, and deciding what food to bring. Thinking rice, jerky, trail mix, salami. Perhaps freeze dried stuff.

Theres this great stuff at vitamin cottage if you have one near, or probly any health food store. Its like squares of nuts, grains and berrys smashed into a appox. 1" cubes. kinda like horse food but VERY good pound per energy food. They are tastier than they sound and 2-3 cubes will make you feel like you ate a 5 course meal.

I think this is the right stuff, but not sure. http://www.naturalgr...s/energy-chunks