mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

403354_339924569371443_152109864819582_1096378_133186318_n.jpg

If I break it the cash is mine?

Lets take the 3M challenge.

J

just ordered a us acoustics usx 2050 slayer.gif

Anyone know if Don from SDS is on vacation or something? sent him an email monday

i'm in no hurry, perhaps he's just behind.

And you guys thought I was kidding on the 'there all b stock' quote.

That guy is a disease.

Anyone know if Don from SDS is on vacation or something? sent him an email monday

i'm in no hurry, perhaps he's just behind.

His email load is actually greater then mine, which is insane to think about. But if you have not heard back by Monday, shoot him another email as I know he works quite hard to catch up to emails.

And you guys thought I was kidding on the 'there all b stock' quote.

That guy is a disease.

You okay Sean? Your spelling and grammar have been quite off lately. I shoul give you a warning. ::-):

And then I go and fuck up.  Ironic.

morning.gif

I'm getting an ultra light sleeping bag, and deciding what food to bring. Thinking rice, jerky, trail mix, salami. Perhaps freeze dried stuff.

Theres this great stuff at vitamin cottage if you have one near, or probly any health food store. Its like squares of nuts, grains and berrys smashed into a appox. 1" cubes. kinda like horse food but VERY good pound per energy food. They are tastier than they sound and 2-3 cubes will make you feel like you ate a 5 course meal.

I think this is the right stuff, but not sure. http://www.naturalgr...s/energy-chunks

My friend was telling me about those, everything just packed into a bar. Then theres MREs, and other food blocks that are essentially fat.

Those probably taste way better if they have berries, and of the sort mixed in. :cheers:

And then I go and fuck up. Ironic.

Occasionally I read peoples' status updates on the the main page, most of the time people say stupid shit I don't care about. However, one guy was talking about how pissed off he was about his brother typing in all caps and misspelling on facebook. Went on to say he would kick his ass if he did it one more time. Funny part was: his ranting update about his brother had grammatical errors as well.

For the last few weeks, everything I type seems to be missing a word or tense I fully intended and thought of, but when typing I completely skip it.

ie:

Thinking of: "When you go to the store make sure you get milk and eggs."

Actually wire: "When you got to the store make you get milk and eggs."

After typing the above, I noticed putting down "wire" instead of "write."

It's quite annoying, and don't know what caused me to start doing it. -_-

Reading too many of my posts?

morning.gif

:+1:

I changed my email notification sound to an R2D2 excited sound and scared the shit out of the kids this morning.

morning.gif

+1.gif

On my second cup and driving my kids crazy. "Dad you have had enough coffee!" said my daughter.

My little buddy turns 6 today! Next week when I have him, I just might have to take some pictures of him in the truck for the build log.

Edited by nem

My little buddy turns 6 today! Next week when I have him, I just might have to take some pictures of him in the truck for the build log.

Happy Birthday little nem.

I'm backpacking for four days. No camper, no tent, etc.

Sounds cool. I'm hoping to do something similar once the weather gets better here.

Rofl, spelling and grammar are both being destroyed by my phone and laziness in typing. Of course not for that error.