mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The best thing to do in vegas is watch all the stupid people and there are thousands everywhere there, I am a people watcher.

I get my kids tomorrow after school. Their parents are heading to St. Louis for the haunt convention.

I have some pictures planned with them just to tease their mother. :)

I am selling a ton of Lego's this week. Need to thin out the collection. Already over 350 dollars at this point, I expect an easy grand.

http://www.ebay.com/...sid=p4340.l2562

Bids total up to 400 dollars now. I will probly list more tomarrow as I am making them all end on the weekend and I have to list on certain days and durations to make it work.

The bids total is up to $750 right now. Shit will really blow up at the last minute as thats how the snipers work.ninja.gif

Interested in seeing the end bids. smile.png

I have no interest in bidding. :P

The best thing to do in vegas is watch all the stupid people and there are thousands everywhere there, I am a people watcher.

Oh I do that as I gamble. I am not the 'ok I just won 2 hands in a row, I am on a winning streak!! Lets bet it all and have some REAL fun when we win!!' I take it easy and adjust my bets as the table turns.

J

Oh I do that as I gamble. I am not the 'ok I just won 2 hands in a row, I am on a winning streak!! Lets bet it all and have some REAL fun when we win!!' I take it easy and adjust my bets as the table turns.

J

I am not a good gambler. I win a couple $$ and quit. My unkle when he was alive went to AC poor and in one weekend he was able to live a very nice life. Built a house in Tom's River and bought two gas stations. I used to spend my summers with him and we did everything we had time for when we were not working.

Seems a bit nippppply in here!

J

I am not a good gambler. I win a couple $$ and quit. My unkle when he was alive went to AC poor and in one weekend he was able to live a very nice life. Built a house in Tom's River and bought two gas stations. I used to spend my summers with him and we did everything we had time for when we were not working.

See and to me that's cool as hell. Its nice to see people get enough to live well.

I'd love to have that happen, but I am certainly not banking on it to happen to me. I never gamble with money I cannot afford to lose, and look at it as money already gone before I play a penny. If I win and leave winning money then great. If not I don't get upset.

J

Too much work in the afternoon. I need to re-work my math tutoring and gym schedule...

I have 68F here! Been outside again all day and getting ready for work all night.

Enough with the fucking cold !

It's been pretty windy today, enough to make me anxious to get inside.

Sup yo!

Pickles!

I'm not the only one who leaves their computer on 24/7?

My current uptime is 23 days, definitely not a personal high score. tongue.png

I need to talk you into running BOINC in the background, help out some good scientific causes. :)

My computer runs the ligths, hvac, stereo, tv's and such. Its always on

You're in the Matrix!!!!!!!!

I'm not the only one who leaves their computer on 24/7?

My current uptime is 23 days, definitely not a personal high score. tongue.png

I need to talk you into running BOINC in the background, help out some good scientific causes. smile.png

I use to have multiple computers generating rainbow tables for years. :ninja:

Just installed Boinc. Still have to restart the computer for it to take into effect. Is there some particular cause I should be set to?

Damn dog and her allergies to certain stuff. She hates the cone she has to wear to leave her face alone. I feel bad for her.

J

Captain Morgan's Tattoo + 7up, fantastic drink.

Tatto straight up over ice is better.

Tattoo is nasty to me, bought a bottle years ago when it first came out and its been sitting in the freezer since.

Tattoo is nasty to me, bought a bottle years ago when it first came out and its been sitting in the freezer since.

I agree

Hey capt, I'm sitting in a hotel overlooking downtown Montreal atm. Gonna pop out and have some fun in a couple hours smile.png

Excellent ... what a great city. Hope you had a good time.

Of course. Spent a "few" bucks on food, but you know me that wasn't hard to do :)

I have a week in Vegas planned for the end of the month. I SOOO need a week off, plus my Grandma lives there so I will go do her honey do list.smile.png

Always a good idea man.

J

Interesting. It is truly about the last place in the US I'd like a week in. Outside of Vegas is one thing, but the city is one of the most disgusting things in the world.

Grandma lives in north Vegas, near the Santa Fe Station. I DON'T go down on the strip or waste any of my time or money gambling. Shopping now, that is another story. smile.png

I left out my caveat, but you know me :) If I am going to eat, I can SURELY spend some dough there, but imagine that!

My computer runs the ligths, hvac, stereo, tv's and such. Its always on

You're in the Matrix!!!!!!!!

I AM the Matrix

I have 68F here! Been outside again all day and getting ready for work all night.

Saw 66 in MN yesterday. Bye, bye snow :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(