mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Its a nice looking machine gun they made.... Two bullets, one trigger pull, ATF says machine gun.

found this on my pl;unders today

Adrian edit:

Link it and put a FUCKING NSFW warning.

Remove it or a mod will. It's against the rules. ;)

lol its my first day here on SSA ..

thats fine they can remove it.

lulz

Technically, it's not nudity, so. . .

Check out his bag; it looks like he has Yoda stuffed in there.

My Router reset and made itself unsecure a couple weeks ago and I didn't really care enough to fix it. Today the cable company contacted us and said we were 60gb over our 250 gb limit. For now we are blocked from big sites like google, youtube and Facebook.

Got to call the cable company tomorrow.

It is rather ghostly in here.

found this on my pl;unders today IMG_20111112_112832.jpg

Atleast this looks more real than most Corset peircings I see as the bruising is real!!

Check out his bag; it looks like he has Yoda stuffed in there.

This is by far the most epic video I have seen in a LONG time.

J

What a LOOOONG fucking week.... Strep, hip out for 9 dayz, Made over 3 grand on Ebay, worked 10 + hrs a day all week. TGI was F 4 me!!!

What a LOOOONG fucking week.... Strep, hip out for 9 dayz, Made over 3 grand on Ebay, worked 10 + hrs a day all week. TGI was F 4 me!!!

Damn 3 g's for the LEGO's? That is awesome! :fing34:

Damn, busy busy. Glad the auctions went well. :)

Dude...........that's just nuts. If I had all the boxes for mine I'd have about 7 sets. Now they are just 3 huge tubs of Lego's at my mother's.

J

Well I'm measuring the car, and seeing if I can fit another 18 in. Looks like it'll be a complete bitch to get the box in the car, perhaps if I made two identical boxes. The space over the fender wells would have to be used, and the width of the enclosure would be longer then the width of the rear hatch / 5th door opening. Stupid thing is, currently I hardly use the icon as I don't like the bass interfering with the front stage. In fact, I'd be perfectly content with a single 10", but I just have this hare brained idea to fit another 18, and be able to break a 150db if desired.

Of course I could fit two 15s relatively easily, but I had that last time, plus I just want more cone area, and less power.

Nonsensical thoughts. ugh.

Damn 3 g's for the LEGO's? That is awesome! fing34.gif

Nice work on the sale!!

Damn, busy busy. Glad the auctions went well. smile.png

Dude...........that's just nuts. If I had all the boxes for mine I'd have about 7 sets. Now they are just 3 huge tubs of Lego's at my mother's.

J

I am hoping to make another grand or two off the rest. Yes 5k in LEGO's. Should pay for a nice trip to Hawaii for my 10 year anniversary , Kauai and the Big Island to be more precise. biggrin.png

I should build a larger ported box, and bigger amp, way less work, should be good enough.

Found someone in Europe with my car, but they won't tell me their basic enclosure specs. :lol: