mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yesterday-warn, lots of sun.

Today-cold, lots of snow.

Next time I should check the weather before washing the car. :D

Great.............Looks like we lost one (maybe two) guys last night. Another in Critical condition........

J

Great.............Looks like we lost one (maybe two) guys last night. Another in Critical condition........

J

Crap! :(

Nothing more than that 'officially' yet.

Really hoping its not some of the guys who aren't answering.

J

Someone posted a link on CA.com for an obituary for what appears to be kryptonytewhite. :(

hypnotic-Jenn-Kaenin-bouncing-boobs.gif

Oh My!!

Someone posted a link on CA.com for an obituary for what appears to be kryptonytewhite. sad.png

That's not good.

Someone posted a link on CA.com for an obituary for what appears to be kryptonytewhite. sad.png

Damn I just saw that thread. That's awful, may he rest in peace.

J

I hope everything is okay man.

did he finally knock his house down with low frequency sine waves?

did he finally knock his house down with low frequency sine waves?

According to the obituary he took his own life.

Defueling a jet 11,940.30 gallons of fuel.. 4 hours of sitting

http://obituaries.ex.../?of=bef2226047

May he rest in piece and his surviving family overcome thier loss.sad.png This is always hard to hear no matter how much loved or hated. May all our thoughts be with his family.

May he rest in piece and his surviving family overcome thier loss.sad.png This is always hard to hear no matter how much loved or hated. May all our thoughts be with his family.

I agree. No matter what any of us thought about him as far as audio goes he was obliviously sick. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and the children that now have to go through this.

J

One is dead. The other was hospitalized for awhile but is home now and doped the fuck out of his mind.

This is one time where trying to be the bigger man got fucked up.......I wish I could say more, but I don't have everything confirmed............

J

J

One is dead. The other was hospitalized for awhile but is home now and doped the fuck out of his mind.

This is one time where trying to be the bigger man got fucked up.......I wish I could say more, but I don't have everything confirmed............

J

I'm sorry man. If you need anything you have my number.

J

J

Is this from the motorcycle accident?