mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Enjoyed some Cognac for the first time last night, Some over ice and that was it.

Strangely it smelled more of grapes than it tasted.

People who think "chemicals" are bad for you piss me off.

So the high was 82 yesterday and today or Monday possible snow. Arizona weather is odd, but bring on the cold rainy weather!

I'm beggin for the snow.

J

We hit 80 degrees in Michigan yesterday.

I'm loving this shit! Keep the snow out there. I don't ever want to see that nasty shit again!

Really wearing thin on so much being out of stock and the build times on so many things taking longer and longer.

Really wearing thin on so much being out of stock and the build times on so many things taking longer and longer.

That Sucks Aaron. To bad ppl don't know the meaning of patience.

I had two ppl walk out this week bc I was running behind. I wonder if they just leave the dentists or dr.s when they are running behind too. LMFAO C'est La Vie

I left the grill on AGAIN the other nite. I think I only cooked like 3 times on that bottle. I turned the knob, just the wrong way. Doh.gif

Damn the weather sure has been awesome! There is nothing like sitting in the office looking out the window at it.

Damn nice weather TOP!

Office co-workers wanted to go teambuilding, we got the best weekend of the year so far, weather-wise.

Mountain cabin rented for the whole weekend, 50F outside and snow in the woods on trails. Awesome and it sure feels nice to have a cool group of co-workers :)

Gj4yb.jpg

60F in town, which means mexican airconditioning on narrow streets just to listen to the exhaust :D

This wind is insane.

J

Pending psych evaluation, background investigation, and general employement testing I'm now a temporary general laborer for a contracting company out at the plant. Getting red badge clearance will really help with job seeking.

congrats penguin, hope everything works out! I know how difficult job hunting can be and time consuming

I left the grill on AGAIN the other nite. I think I only cooked like 3 times on that bottle. I turned the knob, just the wrong way. Doh.gif

Mine is connected to the Natural Gas...but of course, if it were only a propane tank I could burn through one in something like 5 hours. lol

deadenhur

Yes is sure has been...

Mine is connected to the Natural Gas...but of course, if it were only a propane tank I could burn through one in something like 5 hours. lol

How do you like the natural gas in comparison to propane? I have cooked (some) and eaten food cooked off both, but have never done a fair comparison.

J

deadenhur

What ever man...

deadenhur

What ever man...

Bet your ass is sure has...