mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Its supposed to be 85 degrees in Portage, MI tomorrow.

I have spent time and money out the ass getting the Firebird back to the way it should be. Now I'm finding the alure of bass more attractive than 120 mph and shifting gears.

This back and forth shit sucks. Especially when I am leaving soon.

J

I left the grill on AGAIN the other nite. I think I only cooked like 3 times on that bottle. I turned the knob, just the wrong way. Doh.gif

Mine is connected to the Natural Gas...but of course, if it were only a propane tank I could burn through one in something like 5 hours. lol

How do you like the natural gas in comparison to propane? I have cooked (some) and eaten food cooked off both, but have never done a fair comparison.

J

Not worrying about filling tanks is a major plus

I left the grill on AGAIN the other nite. I think I only cooked like 3 times on that bottle. I turned the knob, just the wrong way. Doh.gif

Mine is connected to the Natural Gas...but of course, if it were only a propane tank I could burn through one in something like 5 hours. lol

How do you like the natural gas in comparison to propane? I have cooked (some) and eaten food cooked off both, but have never done a fair comparison.

J

Neither flavor the food. Propane is under high pressure though so in general its easier to get hotter. A real grill is the key either way.

Michael Bay, whose company, Platinum Dunes, is working on a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie for Paramount and Nickelodeon, made a major revelation about the Turtles’ new origin story at a Nickelodeon event last week. According to Bay, the Turtles are now aliens.

trippy.giftrippy.giftrippy.giftrippy.gifjon.gifjon.gifjon.gifjon.gif

I have spent time and money out the ass getting the Firebird back to the way it should be. Now I'm finding the alure of bass more attractive than 120 mph and shifting gears.

This back and forth shit sucks. Especially when I am leaving soon.

J

Get some boost and at least 500HP and that will change.

wow...

Edited by The enD

^LMAO, the only numbers she ever sees are the ones on the treadmill obviously

wow...

I don't care that she didn't know 80 MPH means 80 miles per hour.. I'd still fuck the shit out of her.

Oh man, that voice.

I wouldn't even let her suck me off

Oh man, that voice.

that's why they invented ball gags ;)

Yard is cleaned up and mowed!! Spring is here!!

It's here when I don't need to turn my AC on heat.

Yikes, I was on a snowmobile on the lake less than 2 weeks ago and its open as of sometime last night.

wow...

I don't care that she didn't know 80 MPH means 80 miles per hour.. I'd still fuck the shit out of her.

He must have lost some bet to marry a bitch that stupid...

wow...

He must have lost some bet to marry a bitch that stupid...

BUT HE'S TRAVELLING MORE THAN A MILE A MINUTE!

Well I've finally decided to get in shape. Focusing on keeping true to a routine. tongue.png

Also starting barefoot running.

Edited by stefanhinote

Well I've finally decided to get in shape. Focusing on keeping true to a routine. tongue.png

Barefoot FTW!

This snow needs to fall all night dammit

J

Barefoot FTW!

I have a good friend whose been barefoot running, nutrition, and paleo diet for years, so that definitely helps.