mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

hLpnq.jpg

7?

J

Age ?

My old Pirelli Scorpions still had a bit of tread but they were 10 years old.

I've no idea. One thing I missed when it was bought... there were 3 right tires. Now my back left tire is with a reversed thread. -_-

Anyone else practice intermittent fasting?

I've been doing 16 hour fast, 8 hour eating window, for the last two weeks. Overall I just feel better, more productive, and it promotes protein synthesis, which is nice since I'm trying to get in better shape. Also stopped eating processed foods, whole grains, and anything rich in sugar, aside from some fruit.

Edited by stefanhinote

I practice fasting every time I stop eating.

I've been doing 16 hour fast, 8 hour eating window, for the last two weeks. Overall I just feel better, more productive, and it promotes protein synthesis, which is nice since I'm trying to get in better shape. Also stopped eating processed foods, whole grains, and anything rich in sugar, aside from some fruit.

What takes your body 16 hours takes mine 6-8.

Huh?

poor steve his build log is fucked with trash... its a damn shame....... all because 1 bad apple.

Well finally some of this extra audio stuff is getting ready to get out of my house.

J

On Thursday of last week my computer at work started giving me word errors and window errors. IT has been unable to get it to work. About an hour ago the IT guy gave up after 5 hours and said he has no idea. Guess I get to walk around and do nothing.

Anyone know a good book for learning Matlab?

Went to the dentist for the first time in like 8 years. Was fully expecting her to tell me your teeth are fucked, we're going to have to drill every tooth in your mouth.

Conversation:

Dentist - "Wow, you have great looking teeth."

Me (muffled as her fingers were in my mouth) - "Thanks"

Dentist takes her fingers and mirror out of my mouth and looks at X-Rays

Me - "So what's the verdict?"

Dentist - "No cavities, no gum disease. Best looking teeth I've seen all day."

Me - "You must have had a pretty shitty day so far." *laugh*

Dentist - "Seriously, you have magnificent teeth. You must have done an amazing job of brushing and flossing over the years for them to be in this condition after 7 or 8 years without visiting me."

Me - "Thanks, I try to make your job easy."

Not that I don't appreciate good news or anything, but shit ... I'm calcium deficient, have acid reflux due to an underdeveloped esophageal sphincter, brush my teeth once a day usually, don't floss, and consume admittedly way too much shit that's supposed to be bad for your teeth ... and I get told I have magnificent teeth? WTF?

Meanwhile, my GF brushes her teeth 3 times a day, flosses, and does all the shit you're supposed to do ... has 8 cavities ...

poor steve his build log is fucked with trash... its a damn shame....... all because 1 bad apple.

If he doesn't like it, we can clean it. We just need to know about it before we can do anything.

Huh?

Metabolism's a bitch or a blessing. Ryan basically said the same thing and imagine that has a similar propensity for gaining body fat to me.

Went to the dentist for the first time in like 8 years. Was fully expecting her to tell me your teeth are fucked, we're going to have to drill every tooth in your mouth.

Conversation:

Dentist - "Wow, you have great looking teeth."

Me (muffled as her fingers were in my mouth) - "Thanks"

Dentist takes her fingers and mirror out of my mouth and looks at X-Rays

Me - "So what's the verdict?"

Dentist - "No cavities, no gum disease. Best looking teeth I've seen all day."

Me - "You must have had a pretty shitty day so far." *laugh*

Dentist - "Seriously, you have magnificent teeth. You must have done an amazing job of brushing and flossing over the years for them to be in this condition after 7 or 8 years without visiting me."

Me - "Thanks, I try to make your job easy."

Not that I don't appreciate good news or anything, but shit ... I'm calcium deficient, have acid reflux due to an underdeveloped esophageal sphincter, brush my teeth once a day usually, don't floss, and consume admittedly way too much shit that's supposed to be bad for your teeth ... and I get told I have magnificent teeth? WTF?

Meanwhile, my GF brushes her teeth 3 times a day, flosses, and does all the shit you're supposed to do ... has 8 cavities ...

Do you both have the same eating habits? Especially sweet things?

Huh?

Metabolism's a bitch or a blessing. Ryan basically said the same thing and imagine that has a similar propensity for gaining body fat to me.

Body fat? Whats that?

Huh?

Body fat? Whats that?

Not sure, never had it myself. Something I've heard about though.

Spent the last few days painting my basement. I'm terrible at painting! Should finish today though.

I absolutely hate painting. I have friend painting my fence for his tattoo right now. That's how I roll. :P

Off to the hell hole.

I thought you found a new job Ryan?

Waiting on background check before it's official. Hopefully I will hear something today.

I would hire you in a heartbeat if you could tattoo. You would love hurting ppl all day and getting paid for too. :D

Huh?

I'm sure my metabolism is high, as I don't gain weight from eating, and I'm very skinny. I'm practicing IF because it's suppose to promote protein synthesis, while burning fat / not gaining mass in terms of fat, and has quite a few other bonuses such as better insulin sensitivity, lower blood pressure, and more.

So I may not exactly need the benefit of increased fat burning, but the other reasons are good enough for me.

I just need to redo my doors, and create some sealed pods for the drivers. Perhaps a summer project.

I looked through your build, but couldn't find a pic of the mids mounted in the door. I really like how Alton built his door pods, would be easy to seal and also super rigid.

I just need to redo my doors, and create some sealed pods for the drivers. Perhaps a summer project.

I looked through your build, but couldn't find a pic of the mids mounted in the door. I really like how Alton built his door pods, would be easy to seal and also super rigid.

Yeah his are simple, but work well. I don't have a lot of depth on mine, so I fiberglassed on the sheet metal to make a base, then glued mdf rings together to the base as a spacer.

Only way I could really make some pods on mine is if I cut up the sheet metal, or if I used some driver with a shallow depth, and even so it would be a stretch!

hLpnq.jpg

7?

J

I've found myself using math more and more at this job biggrin.png