mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

hLpnq.jpg

7?

J

I've found myself using methe more and more at this job biggrin.png

Interesting

Anyone else practice intermittent fasting?

I've been doing 16 hour fast, 8 hour eating window, for the last two weeks. Overall I just feel better, more productive, and it promotes protein synthesis, which is nice since I'm trying to get in better shape. Also stopped eating processed foods, whole grains, and anything rich in sugar, aside from some fruit.

What takes your body 16 hours takes mine 6-8.

Huh?

Metabolism's a bitch or a blessing. Ryan basically said the same thing and imagine that has a similar propensity for gaining body fat to me.

Body fat? Whats that?

Not sure, never had it myself. Something I've heard about though.

I wish I had been blessed with genes like those. Sadly Its rather easy for me to add on body fat. Additionally, my legs can grow like weeds when I work them, but my upper body take forever to respond to training.

J

2012-02-03_12-08-17_871.jpg

What's it look like with the door panel on? Maybe you can build out instead of in for the depth you need.

I've been doing 16 hour fast, 8 hour eating window, for the last two weeks. Overall I just feel better, more productive, and it promotes protein synthesis, which is nice since I'm trying to get in better shape. Also stopped eating processed foods, whole grains, and anything rich in sugar, aside from some fruit.

Huh?

Metabolism's a bitch or a blessing. Ryan basically said the same thing and imagine that has a similar propensity for gaining body fat to me.

Body fat? Whats that?

I wish I had been blessed with genes like those. Sadly Its rather easy for me to add on body fat. Additionally, my legs can grow like weeds when I work them, but my upper body take forever to respond to training.

J

I'm 6'7" and 215lbs, plenty of frame to hold fat, but it doesn't happen. I can eat almost anything, but that being said I mostly eat rather healthily since I prefer real food.

Huh?

Body fat? Whats that?

It's something that is stuck to my effin mid section. I really wish I could know how many of my pounds are hanging off my abs because its the only place I hold fat.

Just to help you guys out who may not notice. April Fools Day is coming up soon.

The best way to remember your wifes birthday is to forget it once.mellow.png

poor steve his build log is fucked with trash... its a damn shame....... all because 1 bad apple.

If he doesn't like it, we can clean it. We just need to know about it before we can do anything.

yes please, Ryan. I asked mark and Aaron but there just getting back from sbn. Starting about pg 65, pretty much till now. Just delete what you feel is unrelated to the build. If anybody wants to know mote details about the stetsom amp, I will openly discuss in a new thread. Thanks man.

Thought I'd get a piece of aluminum I could bolt to the tray holding the gas cans and have it attached to it.

resampled20111118115351.jpg

And yes most of those god awful stickers will be coming off. Going to polish the tunnel as well. Looks WAY better that way.

seriously? these are the people the government trusts to do background investigations? you can't verify I went to college? are you fucking kidding me?

Thought I'd get a piece of aluminum I could bolt to the tray holding the gas cans and have it attached to it.

No help, but that looks awesome. :)

hLpnq.jpg

7?

J

I've found myself using methe more and more at this job biggrin.png

Interesting

Damnit, I meant math :lol:

No help, but that looks awesome. smile.png

Thanks, I don't have real time to clean her up right until the fall but it'll get done :)

I want to drive that!

Who am I kidding, that would probably make me shit my pants, I haven't driven a sled in ~8 years.

I want to drive that!

Who am I kidding, that would probably make me shit my pants, I haven't driven a sled in ~8 years.

It is NOT a good starter sled, lol. I was even shocked how brutal the acceleration wise. Mind you I ran it with no helmet across a field.

Mode D, E, F

No timing box on this IQR. Original R motor was ripped out from day one and replaced with a trail 600HO that was sent to Carl's for a big bore kit. More HP than the race block though :)

Huh?

Body fat? Whats that?

J

I'm 6'7" and 215lbs, plenty of frame to hold fat, but it doesn't happen. I can eat almost anything, but that being said I mostly eat rather healthily since I prefer real food.

5'10" and 215. Italian, Polish, German and a little Irish. My metabolism seemed to die off around 17. Granted thats the same time Alcohol really seemed to enter my life.

I know if I ate 'cleaner' more natural foods, and not froze/processed foods it would help a lot. I just cannot afford GOOD local restaurants daily, nor do I have the time to cook each day/night. I gotta plan more.

J