mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Probably shoudl do the brakes on the ML as well considering they were out of Merc spec 5000mi ago :P

Well... I've got a CV shaft going out, and a blown headgasket.

My remedy?

Find a new vehicle... :P

Who am I kidding, I'm going to drive it into the ground before I get rid of it.

Summer wheels installed, tested up to 90mph, no vibes biggrin.png

I did that yesterday along with new rotors and pads all around on the 4runner.

Those are coming in May...

My remedy?

Find a new vehicle... tongue.png

Or give it to me for a day or two.

My remedy?

Parts are worth more than that car, new studs for doing the heads are 600$ I figure if I fix it I'll have about 1k in parts by the time I do everything that needs fixed, and then it'll still be a 96 Cadillac with 186k miles on it.

My remedy?

Parts are worth more than that car, new studs for doing the heads are 600$ I figure if I fix it I'll have about 1k in parts by the time I do everything that needs fixed, and then it'll still be a 96 Cadillac with 186k miles on it.

Fair enough and makes sense. Still would fix it for you if you decide.

My remedy?

Fixing it isn't the problem, the money pit is though. smile.png Appreciate the offer though. :)

I wish you could kill people who decide to have drunken marital fights at 3:30 AM ... especially those who respond with "Mind your own fucking business" when you tell them to shut the fuck up from your window.

I am minding my own fucking business, bitch. My sleep is being interrupted by your drunk ass. I don't need to hear you crying, banging on windows, banging on doors, and screaming at the top of your fucking lungs at 3:30 in the fucking morning.

[/rant]

Dude, you live in Canada. Drunk meanderings ARE going to happen.

See!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-sings-bohemian-rhapsody-police-car-being-arrested-193858892.html

^ :lol:

Speaking of shit breaking, I believe one of my cv joints is going out. Getting a vibration when I'm on the gas, goes away when I let off the gas. If I put it into neutral while going down the road, and rev it, no vibration.

My remedy?

Fixing it isn't the problem, the money pit is though. smile.png Appreciate the offer though. smile.png

Part that SOB out if you can. You should easily make $1K and still have a shell left to scrap for another $200 or so.

^ laugh.png

Speaking of shit breaking, I believe one of my cv joints is going out. Getting a vibration when I'm on the gas, goes away when I let off the gas. If I put it into neutral while going down the road, and rev it, no vibration.

Check your engine mounts and cradle bushings.

Thanks for talking about CVs you dicks. Both mine need changed and I am NOT putting another dime into that turd. Hopefully tomorrow pans out well.

Thanks for talking about CVs you dicks. Both mine need changed and I am NOT putting another dime into that turd. Hopefully tomorrow pans out well.

They are pretty cheap. At our old building is where most cv's and half shafts are reboxed and sent out to various part stores.

Motherfucking a. I just hopped into the garage to grab a beer and relax. Was loading the weather station page to see if I needed to unload the boat, cover it, and get the ML into the garage since I just washed it today. Guess wtf. As accuweather.com was loading it fucking starts to rain. Got the cover on, but the truck is just going to sit out there and get wet. Ugh.

If it weren't for our bitch cleaning lady parking in the wrong spot it all would have been put away HOURS ago.

Well it looks like I am leaving for St Louis sunday after work. Road trip to pick up a dragon!

If it weren't for our bitch cleaning lady parking in the wrong spot it all would have been put away HOURS ago.

Either dock her pay or have her reclean it.

They are pretty cheap. At our old building is where most cv's and half shafts are reboxed and sent out to various part stores.

Anything more than free is too much for this thing.

Well it looks like I am leaving for St Louis sunday after work. Road trip to pick up a dragon!

This is where I will be Monday afternoon if you want to join me.

http://www.scarefest.com/haunted_house_in_stlouis_missouri_thedarkness/home.cfm

Unless your scared bro...

Sean, put some pants on!

IAyyP.jpg?1

^ laugh.png

Check your engine mounts and cradle bushings.

I had the engine mounts replaced 2k miles ago, and if that was the issue then wouldn't it cause vibration during reving while in neutral?

Not that I know much about any of it, just clarifying. Thanks

Sean, put some pants on!

IAyyP.jpg?1

Perfect for Halloween.