mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Maybe Kel tecs newer stuff is better, but I had one of their rifles about four years ago, and I was not impressed.

Edited by stefanhinote

Thanks for talking about CVs you dicks. Both mine need changed and I am NOT putting another dime into that turd. Hopefully tomorrow pans out well.

CV joints, eh ? What are those ? :P

Unless your scared bro...

Bro I'm not scared at all bro. Damn I hate that too haha.

Maybe Kel tecs newer stuff is better, but I had one of their rifles about four years ago, and I was not impressed.

For what most of their items cost, you get what you pay for.

Well it looks like I am leaving for St Louis sunday after work. Road trip to pick up a dragon!

Sweet, you'll have to bring it up here to ride with me :)

thur_pm_110_polaris_dragon_800_rmk_300.jpg

Thanks for talking about CVs you dicks. Both mine need changed and I am NOT putting another dime into that turd. Hopefully tomorrow pans out well.

They are pretty cheap. At our old building is where most cv's and half shafts are reboxed and sent out to various part stores.

Anything more than free is too much for this thing.

YAY, GM shit!

Sean, put some pants on!

IAyyP.jpg?1

If that's me I got way fat and cheap. I wouldn't use a grill like that :D

For what most of their items cost, you get what you pay for.

Yeah it was cheap. Honestly we just got it because the folding barrel and stock made it uber small to fit in a backpack, and held a decent amount of 9mm. Now we don't need it or use it.

Sold the sig 556 last week.

Sweet mustard holder.

It seems so be spreading like crabs in my area.

Well it looks like I am leaving for St Louis sunday after work. Road trip to pick up a dragon!

Sweet, you'll have to bring it up here to ride with me smile.png

How close are you?

Sean, put some pants on!

IAyyP.jpg?1

If that's me I got way fat and cheap. I wouldn't use a grill like that biggrin.png

Looks like something you would see in a small town next to me called Jersey Shore.

Sweet mustard holder.

Didn't notice that until you mentioned it. What where your eyes looking for? tongue.png

Sweet mustard holder.

Didn't notice that until you mentioned it. What where your eyes looking for? tongue.png

Nothing. The contrast caught my attention. :lol:

^ laugh.png

Speaking of shit breaking, I believe one of my cv joints is going out. Getting a vibration when I'm on the gas, goes away when I let off the gas. If I put it into neutral while going down the road, and rev it, no vibration.

Check your engine mounts and cradle bushings.

I had the engine mounts replaced 2k miles ago, and if that was the issue then wouldn't it cause vibration during reving while in neutral?

Not that I know much about any of it, just clarifying. Thanks

Not really as there is no load on the engine and trans. Once in gear, different story.

^ laugh.png

Speaking of shit breaking, I believe one of my cv joints is going out. Getting a vibration when I'm on the gas, goes away when I let off the gas. If I put it into neutral while going down the road, and rev it, no vibration.

Check your engine mounts and cradle bushings.

I had the engine mounts replaced 2k miles ago, and if that was the issue then wouldn't it cause vibration during reving while in neutral?

Not that I know much about any of it, just clarifying. Thanks

Not really as there is no load on the engine and trans. Once in gear, different story.

:thanx:

It seems so be spreading like crabs in my area.

Cool story, bro.

my American bulldog got out of his indoor crate, shit once inside the crate, broke out, shit two more times, ate all the cat food, threw it up then, pissed all over one of my Yamaha monitors

none of the shit or throw up was on the tile either.. allllll carpet..... SWEEEETTT

Sweet, you'll have to bring it up here to ride with me smile.png

How close are you?

Not so close.. :(

my American bulldog got out of his indoor crate, shit once inside the crate, broke out, shit two more times, ate all the cat food, threw it up then, pissed all over one of my Yamaha monitors

none of the shit or throw up was on the tile either.. allllll carpet..... SWEEEETTT

Fuckkkkkkk.