mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

donno if you swapped out the L4s yet stephen but the w4 bamboos are on sale for 30 ea at partsexpress.

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=264-847

And they'd be a huge upgrade, IMO.

wish they sold the w4 titanium in a truncated frame.. dealing with clearance around the E-brake is difficult. (in the process of making new kicks).

so i bent the e-brake out of the way...

w4driversidekick.jpg

If you have a router, you can easily truncate that frame yourself.

2012-04-03_13-52-57_408.jpg

This is an awesome pic of your mask Neal. The install looks SUPER clean too!

So I thought I had popped another midbass after having the random smell of audio death for a few days, and was hearing scratching. So I pushed on both cones and they both sound fine. Fast forward two weeks and I haven't had any issues and can't reproduce the problem so I might be in the clear. I think the scratching is something resonating and don't know why I was getting the smell of death?

All is working great now thankfully. I may pull the drivers out and inspect the coils and do test readings on them too.

My trip to Vegas was good. Grandma is definetly getting old but still doing good and living on her own.

The Cirque Du Soleil Ka show was amazing. Anni was ready to apply for a job in the show, and got cultured to the fact she could do something so cool for a living.

I didn't spend a cent gambling so I think I came out ahead on that. I did some thrift store shopping and came out with 5 pairs of Luckys jeans for 45 bucks, so score there.

I seen a Pantera Detomaso and a Delorean that was turned into the time machine. The Delorean had Minny plates. lol

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

You buy a big bag of weed or something?

My trip to Vegas was good. Grandma is definetly getting old but still doing good and living on her own.

The Cirque Du Soleil Ka show was amazing. Anni was ready to apply for a job in the show, and got cultured to the fact she could do something so cool for a living.

I didn't spend a cent gambling so I think I came out ahead on that. I did some thrift store shopping and came out with 5 pairs of Luckys jeans for 45 bucks, so score there.

I seen a Pantera Detomaso and a Delorean that was turned into the time machine. The Delorean had Minny plates. lol

Sounds like a good trip. :)

Sean, when I do get some horns where do you recommend I install them? Doors, A-pillars?

They aren't going to fit in your doors or a-pillars...

So where do you suggest I mount them?

Like everything. In a spot where you can steer them from on to off axis, as high as possible and as wide as possible.

Most are so big though that under the dash is the only choice.

Sean, when I do get some horns where do you recommend I install them? Doors, A-pillars?

dont they install most horns below the dash

I've seen them right under the dash / map pocket area. I've even seen them mounted in the far corner of the dash, had the motor tucking under the dash, and had the "horn" parallel to the a-pillars. Aside from the latter not being feasible in all situations, I'm not sure how it sounded either.

And parallel to the a-pillars will kill the dispersion.

And parallel to the a-pillars will kill the dispersion.

Perhaps it was parallel to the dash, I can't remember.

Like everything. In a spot where you can steer them from on to off axis, as high as possible and as wide as possible.

You would still suggest I use horns instead of tweeters/full-ranges?

I hate making decisions...

2012-04-03_13-52-57_408.jpg

This is an awesome pic of your mask Neal. The install looks SUPER clean too!

Thanks Jared, our family is mostly from Scottland.

Sounds like a good trip! I am heading that way in July. If you watch for Lucky jeans you can find them at sams club on and off depending on the overflow from china.

Sounds like a good trip! I am heading that way in July. If you watch for Lucky jeans you can find them at sams club on and off depending on the overflow from china.

I have gotten them for 45 a pair at Sam's myself. And sounds like a great trip man!!!

J

You would still suggest I use horns instead of tweeters/full-ranges?

I hate making decisions...

That's life. :P

Feel so relieved, studied for my math test, and now I actually know what the fuck I'm doing. :lol:

They don't pay for your food? WTF?

$45 daily allowance, hotel includes breakfast so I will only have 2 meals to pay for per day :)

Definitely did well on the test. :woot: One less thing to worry about.

Aaron, Sencheezy never had the subwoofer rca signal going to his amp for the zcons. Apparently it was another signal. o_o

Definitely did well on the test. woot.gif One less thing to worry about.

:woot: indeed !

$45 daily allowance, hotel includes breakfast so I will only have 2 meals to pay for per day smile.png

Bringing a camera along on the trip?

Went for a drive to the gym (it was rainy plus I wanted to test the Addco's). The rear axle finally feels connected instead of just flopping around. It feels a bit more confident when swerving and taking turns. Bad side is that for large pot-holes it throws me around a bit more. Feels better on rough-ish roads though, which I find weird.

$45 daily allowance, hotel includes breakfast so I will only have 2 meals to pay for per day smile.png

Bringing a camera along on the trip?

No, I'm keeping everything for myself

Of course I will have my camera, silly :P

And I'll have the work laptop with me, so I won't run out of picture space :)