mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Meh, I want to go to 4 15's but don't have the space :(

It seems the power is missing, where could it have gone? The house is deathly quiet when there is no power flowing through the wires.

Time to get some more install goodies. I keep selling the pieces I have in my garage.

J

On a side note:

:lol:

LMFAO. Even had my mom Like :what:

The house ghostly creeks in the wind as the lack of power is not present to hid it.

:ghost: TOP!

So get my 4 12's. You have the space for that!!

:)

J

So get my 4 12's. You have the space for that!! :) J

Im contemplating 8 Icon 10's.. I dunno yet.

for the classes I run I need the most heat dispertion as possible.

Got to sit in Bretts truck (dont know his last name) with 4 DD 9515s on 16k yesterday at the MST show here in Baton Rouge, and man was that insane adhd.gif . I though my head was going to explode lol. It hit a 161.1 at 46 hz before that and 159.1 SB

I never felt anything like it, just thought id share biggrin.png

Lol weeeak! My friends truck burped a 160 with 3 bad subs at 35 hz THAT is nuts.

It crushes low too, one of the songs i heard (idk title) had skull cracking upper bass then a quick low note that almost made me puke lol

I never understood the fascination in 'listening' at those levels...

Personally I've sat in cars that could bass race 145 all sealed up and it's way too much to call it listening.

Got to sit in Bretts truck (dont know his last name) with 4 DD 9515s on 16k yesterday at the MST show here in Baton Rouge, and man was that insane adhd.gif . I though my head was going to explode lol. It hit a 161.1 at 46 hz before that and 159.1 SB I never felt anything like it, just thought id share biggrin.png
Lol weeeak! My friends truck burped a 160 with 3 bad subs at 35 hz THAT is nuts.
It crushes low too, one of the songs i heard (idk title) had skull cracking upper bass then a quick low note that almost made me puke lol
I never understood the fascination in 'listening' at those levels... Personally I've sat in cars that could bass race 145 all sealed up and it's way too much to call it listening.

He does 160's sealed 100% which is crazy

im so damn tired, I want to get some time in with the TL but I don't see that happening x.x

Got to sit in Bretts truck (dont know his last name) with 4 DD 9515s on 16k yesterday at the MST show here in Baton Rouge, and man was that insane adhd.gif . I though my head was going to explode lol. It hit a 161.1 at 46 hz before that and 159.1 SB

I never felt anything like it, just thought id share biggrin.png

I never understood the fascination in 'listening' at those levels...

Personally I've sat in cars that could bass race 145 all sealed up and it's way too much to call it listening.

For some of us (me) I can listen to 140+ db all day and mostly its because of the hearing damage I already have (not from audio).

J

I think you need to re-evaluate that statement.

I've sat in a 140dB car once about 6 years ago, don't have a desire to do it again.

I've sat in a 140dB car once about 6 years ago, don't have a desire to do it again.

whhhhaaaaa my chicks are does 140's

I've been in louder and have no desire either. If my next 12v install wasn't in a boat I wouldn't run a sub either. Flat out does nothing for me, nor does it impress me.

I've been in louder and have no desire either. If my next 12v install wasn't in a boat I wouldn't run a sub either. Flat out does nothing for me, nor does it impress me.

i guess if you have the rest of the stereo doing its job its not needed.... i enjoy a full sound... so in a case like my wrecker, it has 2 4 inch over head, i need a sub to fill the sound.... so i run a single 8 on a 100 watts.

I think you need to re-evaluate that statement.

Hearing test prior to deployment............No issues.

Explosion

Hearing test upon coming back.............Some issues.

For me the mic impresses because of the amount of knowledge and work it does take to get high scores.

J

J

Different strokes for different folks. I work enough with machinery/equipment/firearms. I don't need audio to degrade my hearing.

plugged in my laptop

2012-04-23_12-13-39_807.jpg

so its not my provider...

like i said no signs of malwere or viruses i took my enet card out.. and changed the port... and same shit.... any ideas?

i guess if you have the rest of the stereo doing its job its not needed.... i enjoy a full sound... so in a case like my wrecker, it has 2 4 inch over head, i need a sub to fill the sound.... so i run a single 8 on a 100 watts.

But it wouldn't have an equivalent front stage to what I will ;)

You out of ram, hdd space? Is your pc or video card running too hot?

plenty of ram,. even on a fresh restart my connection is the same, HDD? hard drive>?/ i have two 1 is a 60 gig, 16% full.. the other is a 8 gig and its 95% full

im not sure if anything is running how.. how can i till?

Is the 8 gig running windows? You need more free if it is.