mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fuck me. Don't we have somone up in Grand Rapids?

Don't know the context of your problem, but I believe Sean DeYoung & MacNCheese are both in the Grand rapids area. Or were at one point.

I'm in Kalamazoo. 45 minutes from GR. Mac is in GR.

I lost two 9887's on Ebay now, both by only 3 bucks.

On another note I scored a 75.2 RF oldschool punch for tweeter duty, with end caps!!

Picture of said amp!!

med_gallery_10399_415_32862.jpg

My crew burning a doobie in front of the fire department. LMAO

med_gallery_10399_415_307767.jpg

The snow we got last week. This is mt. Sopris, I will be ascending the peak this summer.

med_gallery_10399_415_50970.jpg

I haven't bought anything from him, but from his free pdfs, and constant new posts you should be fine without it.

I'd work on reducing grains (or completely remove if your alright without it), dairy is okay, some people cut it out, others still use it. Fruit is fine, but I still wouldn't eat a TON of it.

Saturated fat is fine, cholesterol is fine, but I wouldn't eat anything processed, or with polyunsaturated fat, hydrogenated, or high-fructose-corn-syrup.

Start using coconut oil, butter, olive oil for cooking instead of canola.

Get her a chin up bar that goes between a doorway. Cost less then $50 and it'll do more good then dumb bells.

She can also do plank, reverse plank, hollow hold, superman hold, and tuck planche progressions. Those can be done on the ground, and nothing is needed, all static body weight holds.

We will be quitting grains because it forces us to eat something better for ourselves. Sean is right, after the first week it wasn't really a problem for me.

Really, the more important part to me is her workout. I really need to get her something that she can do and stick to and she honestly leaves something that gives her no choice but to do it tongue.png

Why cut out the grains? One of the best things in life is real bread and all the anti-carb anti-grain propaganda I hold very little faith in. Just make them good grains.

I'm not against it, and I freaking love bread and fresh tortillas, but cutting out grains and sugar in drinks (only fruit juices occasionally) is a very easy way to force my gf and I to attempt other foods. It kind of goes along the theory of your eat nothing twice diet. Because we can eat grains we are forced to develop tasty alternatives.

Also, not all of us are blessed to have a Vitamix and a market that sells grain tongue.png

Ah, then don't cut it out just limit when. Easy enough. :)

Not sure if I am frightened or excited. First big 4 chn class D I've seen and that alone is awesome if indeed it does near what it says. Since PPI "died" a while back I haven't followed what has resurrected them, nor do I expect it to be a good thing; however, I'd love to be wrong.

On another note I scored a 75.2 RF oldschool punch for tweeter duty, with end caps!!

Picture of said amp!!

I still have a few of those left. :)

Picture of said amp!!

I still have a few of those left. smile.png

They are for my F-250. I still need another 4 channel or two depending on size.

Picture of said amp!!

I have a 125aII and 250aII. They have been in a box for 3 years, I know they would fetch something decent on ebay. Not sure if I want to hold on to them or not as I bid hard to get them and they are my favorite series of RF amps. But I have done nothing with them in ages and I am in a purge stage.

Not sure if I am frightened or excited. First big 4 chn class D I've seen and that alone is awesome if indeed it does near what it says. Since PPI "died" a while back I haven't followed what has resurrected them, nor do I expect it to be a good thing; however, I'd love to be wrong.

not sure how much weight pasmag carries but i'll post this anyways. http://www.pasmag.com/car-audio/test-reports/1805-test-report-precision-power-p9004-amplifier-

Picture of said amp!!

I have a 125aII and 250aII. They have been in a box for 3 years, I know they would fetch something decent on ebay. Not sure if I want to hold on to them or not as I bid hard to get them and they are my favorite series of RF amps. But I have done nothing with them in ages and I am in a purge stage.

Make sure the community here gets a shot at them before they go to ebay.

Jared- I take it what I have sitting around for older RF amps doesn't do anything for your search?

J

not sure how much weight pasmag carries but i'll post this anyways. http://www.pasmag.co...9004-amplifier-

Ha, amusingly I was reading that when I came back and clicked refresh here. Not sure either. Seems to do close to power.

I will be driving it with a rather low voltage source probably which sounds a bit like a concern, but I'll just measure it up front and see. I don't really want to add a line driver although that would solve my volume and fader knob needs but at $200.

Someone talk me out of the PPI please.

i know i say this all the time..... but this may be the strangest thing i have ever seen on my plunders...

NSFW

http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/r532/1995RVB/XXX/?action=view&current=1680b2a3.mp4

Edited by bigjon

Picture of said amp!!

Make sure the community here gets a shot at them before they go to ebay.

Jared- I take it what I have sitting around for older RF amps doesn't do anything for your search?

J

Always.

I believe Brad stumbled across them not to long ago. Believe a couple DIYma people were talking about them. Personally I would go for the AURA's. I have a hard time spending money on a brand that was stripped and pillaged by DEI.

Almost done writing a paper on saturated fat and heart disease. :woot:

I believe Brad stumbled across them not to long ago. Believe a couple DIYma people were talking about them. Personally I would go for the AURA's. I have a hard time spending money on a brand that was stripped and pillaged by DEI.

Need WAY more power than the Aura's can provide.

I knew you would like it, look how much fucking snow they have!