mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I lost two 9887's on Ebay now, both by only 3 bucks.

On another note I scored a 75.2 RF oldschool punch for tweeter duty, with end caps!!

Picture of said amp!!

med_gallery_10399_415_32862.jpg

I still have a few of those left. smile.png

They are for my F-250. I still need another 4 channel or two depending on size.

I have a 125aII and 250aII. They have been in a box for 3 years, I know they would fetch something decent on ebay. Not sure if I want to hold on to them or not as I bid hard to get them and they are my favorite series of RF amps. But I have done nothing with them in ages and I am in a purge stage.

Make sure the community here gets a shot at them before they go to ebay.

Jared- I take it what I have sitting around for older RF amps doesn't do anything for your search?

J

You have a PM sir.

I didn't either.

J

I lost two 9887's on Ebay now, both by only 3 bucks.

On another note I scored a 75.2 RF oldschool punch for tweeter duty, with end caps!!

Picture of said amp!!

med_gallery_10399_415_32862.jpg

I still have a few of those left. smile.png

They are for my F-250. I still need another 4 channel or two depending on size.

I have a 125aII and 250aII. They have been in a box for 3 years, I know they would fetch something decent on ebay. Not sure if I want to hold on to them or not as I bid hard to get them and they are my favorite series of RF amps. But I have done nothing with them in ages and I am in a purge stage.

Make sure the community here gets a shot at them before they go to ebay.

Jared- I take it what I have sitting around for older RF amps doesn't do anything for your search?

J

You have a PM sir.

As do you.

J

Someone talk me out of the PPI please.

kicker sx?

http://www.ebay.com/...&_nkw=kicker+sx

edit:

this action is kind of strange but maybe a possibility. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kicker-SX900-2-OR-SX900-4-Car-Amplifier-/160787737558?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item256fb22bd6#ht_500wt_1170

idk what the processing built into the amp is capable of

Edited by lithium

kicker sx?

edit:

this action is kind of strange but maybe a possibility. http://www.ebay.com/...6#ht_500wt_1170

Had originally thought of the kickers as in general I am a huge fan, but they do power at 2ohm bridged and not 4ohm which creates a driver problem for me. Otherwise I'd already have some...

Love the ideas though, feel bad I am shooting most down. Figured I overlooked something when I did it and so far I have. The 900.4 I am rather interested in. Curious to know more from Darin. I've met him before, heard his car, heard his buddies and know a bunch of his work history. If he gives me a thumbs up I'm open to trying. Cheap enough that if I have to add a heatsink I am thinking about it.

Just found out today my community college has a gym, right after I've bought all this stuff. rofl.

I also need to make an art final, thinking of doing something with fiberglass, perhaps some abstract object.

Or just do a painting. :ninja:

Depends how pressed for time I'll be.

kicker sx?

edit:

this action is kind of strange but maybe a possibility. http://www.ebay.com/...6#ht_500wt_1170

Had originally thought of the kickers as in general I am a huge fan, but they do power at 2ohm bridged and not 4ohm which creates a driver problem for me. Otherwise I'd already have some...

Love the ideas though, feel bad I am shooting most down. Figured I overlooked something when I did it and so far I have. The 900.4 I am rather interested in. Curious to know more from Darin. I've met him before, heard his car, heard his buddies and know a bunch of his work history. If he gives me a thumbs up I'm open to trying. Cheap enough that if I have to add a heatsink I am thinking about it.

not a problem, im having fun shopping around haha

this is giving me some good ideas if i ever decide to downsize the number of amps i have installed in my current car. dont think the olds will be with us much longer... after finals are finished in 2 weeks i'll probably post another thread involving some problems the car having :( wish i hadn't beat on this car as much as have over the years :Doh:

I knew you would like it, look how much fucking snow they have!

Ha Ha! Funny shit right there!

Shit! The new Skar amps come in a new gloss gift box!

nvm

Edited by lithium

Bored ...

Be creative!

What wonderful way to wake up.

I am taking an epic shit right now

We got the boat fired up yesterday!!! I am hoping to do a madian voyage next week!!

med_gallery_10399_415_9387.jpg

med_gallery_10399_415_229802.jpgmed_gallery_10399_415_115962.jpg

med_gallery_10399_415_122218.jpg

med_gallery_10399_415_80290.jpg

For those who don't know, my dad is a gun broker. He has two of everything, like these 1919's!!!

med_gallery_10399_415_120493.jpg

Damn, nice boat and guns! Those toolboxes are damn sweet too!