mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Snack city bitch

Snack snack city bitch.

Twinkies, twinkies, twinkies, twizzlers on yo titties bitch.

I'm droppin hummus hummus.

Give it up.

Probably Tues/Thur next week Matt.

And FUCK YOU weather.

Oh, did I mention I got my dad an 870 for father's day? He's been wanting a scattergun for a while, so I gave him one of the most (if not the most) popular platforms out there so he can customize it any way he wants.

Spatchcock your chicken. Cast iron.

Olive oil and butter on the skin. Sear the Fuck out of the skin. Flip over and put carrots, shallots, and celery under and some taters around it.

Bake at 300 until done.

Best chicken ever.

One of my girlfriend and I's favorite chicken recipe is very similar to that. Involves thighs, rosemary, garlic, and olive oil on the skin.

Oh, did I mention I got my dad an 870 for father's day? He's been wanting a scattergun for a while, so I gave him one of the most (if not the most) popular platforms out there so he can customize it any way he wants.

Shooting clay, or birds?

clay, birds, deer, zombies, drug addicts, home invaders, pretty much anything that moves :P

The one I got is black on black, 18.5" cylinder bore with 2 round extension. Barrel swaps on 870's are supposed to be dead nuts simple, so if he wants he buy different barrels for different uses he can swap them out at will.

Edited by Penguin4x4

Never cared for shot guns.

I still need to get lens covers for the vortex. I've seen a few pics of covers with a red button on the side to pop it open, but I don't remember who makes them?

And FUCK YOU weather.

Either is great!

Any good plans? You should take the kids to the car show! Best bonding a dad can have...other than fishing.

Aha, Butler Creek!

Was about to leave for work this morning when I started thinking about when my Bikilas I ordered were going to get to me. So I get online and go to the USPS tracking site and I pull it up and I see it's in town and I think "I wonder if they'll get here..." *Ding Dong*. Door bell rings and I go to the door and the mail man is their with my Bikilas in hand. It was a pretty cool coincidence.

need to clean that 870; lots of cosmoline in there

And FUCK YOU weather.

Either is great!

Any good plans? You should take the kids to the car show! Best bonding a dad can have...other than fishing.

Have a margarita party to go to on the lake on Friday that is overnight. First time we are having an overnight sitter...Probably fucks up Saturday :P

If you meant plans for Tu/Th not ultimately. Depends on what happens between now and then :)

Over "lunch" I ripped out the console and old & moldy sub box. Might have the space I was hoping for depending on whether I can move the steering cable or not.

pontiac.jpg

this was on a CL ad

rofl2.gif

Ha, pouring now. Guess my timing was pretty good.

If you want to laugh, model a VVX.

And now it's super sunny and the rain is gone. WTF?