mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I read in an article that is you haven't made your first significant discovery in physics by 22 or.maybe 20 that its pretty much a washed up life.

It is the hardest field of science..... And maybe fields period to make significant progress in.

I think it was reference to micro/macro/experimental physics.

Most engineers deal with physics, but it didn't discus that realm.

I'll finish my BS is Physics this fall.

I think your future as a researcher, if that's your goal, is to do some quality shit before you graduate from grad school. that pretty much determines if you'll get a job at a research institution or teaching institution.

there are a few really popular areas that make "big" discoveries, but i would say the average physicist is usually working on some really niche research.

i was going to do an engineering degree, perhaps mechanical, but decide to see how far i can get in physics. Started some research recently and having a great time working on it.

I'd say your future as a researcher depends solely on your field of interest and what niche you yourself will partake in it.

Congrats on the marriage and getting your kids this far in life. smile.png

Thank you Ryan.

Just finished up a 200amp install. Damn it is hot as hell here and being on the roof putting the pipe and head on sucked!

Why is your car on your roof?

Why is your car on your roof?

Service for my in-laws house.

Now what to eat for lunch.............

Now what to eat for lunch.............

What ever sounds good to you will do for me. :)

Sean 2 hours. I feel way better though. So I will take it.

I hate pain.

For the past 2 afternoons I've been working on a new gate for the back yard. 6 feet tall, 13 feet long. Welding with the MIG is fun and I've learned a lot during this project.

One more afternoon of metal work then another for installing polycarbonate sheets and then I will be able to say goodbye to the old, ugly gate.

Amazed at how much of a shit hole our walmart is.

As for the physics thing.... You can find work as a researcher. You will just work for someone else who made some kind of discovery.

Physicists are bigger celebs in their own field than musicians. Just how it works.

Got the rifle in finally, but glass doesn't show up until Saturday, and I'm going out of town on Monday! :lol:

Still stoked.

Also got a deal on a case of Federal ammo. I'll have plenty of brass for when I reload.

Frustrating as usual.

You haven't been to a Walmart in Marana or South Tucson peepwall.gif

Last time I was at the one in cortaro farms really late, these gang-bangers ran into each other like old buds, did their "cool" handshakes, and called the bitches over to meet n greet.

One had one more tear drop tat then the other.

As for the physics thing.... You can find work as a researcher. You will just work for someone else who made some kind of discovery.

Physicists are bigger celebs in their own field than musicians. Just how it works.

exactly, and if you cant work with that 'guy' than work with a guy working with that 'guy'.

fuCK. 3.7 cubes is what I'll get...and that's gross. When not going for lows it's funny to see how an 18" Xcon handles the small space.

Not so amusingly with half the power my old school 1500gti is within 3dB of anything else. If it didn't thermally die with double the power it would win nearly across the board. Fucking paper and folded paper surround though so it really won't live in the boat....still tempted.

wow, thats like stuffing a brat into a hotdog bun man. it just doesn't work the same

Last time I was at the one in cortaro farms really late, these gang-bangers ran into each other like old buds, did their "cool" handshakes, and called the bitches over to meet n greet.

One had one more tear drop tat then the other.

Sounds like you ran into me and my crew. :roflmao:

My Kicker is out since I am using pro audio mids I can't handle the high frequency roll off. The RLp or Mach5 don't have enough output in the space I have which leaves me modeling.